Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Was TERRIFIED of Covid-19
Now that I'm vaccinated, I feel more comfortable in telling all of you why I was so afraid of Covid-19.

My lungs were destroyed in the wreck, so getting Covid would be a death sentence, and I wasn't afraid of dying because been there, done that, but I was so scared of what happens after death because...........

[Image: Stairway+to+heaven.png?format=750w]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
REPENT or ye shall go to H E double dirty q-tips! 
Dying has never scared me as I'm not one of the godsquaders anyway, but the method of death..Now that's another story entirely.. 
I had a heart attack a few days after the pandemic was declared. My dad passed away on the day it was declared. I thought for sure I was a gonner, but I changed medications a few weeks after the HA and have been doing fine ever since. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You’re afraid of Led Zeppelin?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 02:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You’re afraid of Led Zeppelin?

The only people who are, are dazed and confused.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 06:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The only people who are, are dazed and confused.

They just need "A Whole Lotta Love"
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 04:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They just need "A Whole Lotta Love"

Not sure what you mean there.  I think there must be a Communication Breakdown...
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 08:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not sure what you mean there.  I think there must be a Communication Breakdown...

The answer is Over the Hills and Far away.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:31 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: The answer is Over the Hills and Far away.

The answer is easy if you take it logically.. There must be 50 ways to leave your lover though which is kind of unrelated, but there ya are anyway.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 09:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: The answer is easy if you take it logically.. There must be 50 ways to leave your lover though which is kind of unrelated, but there ya are anyway.. 

What the hell?  Did you just come In Through The Out Door or something?
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 09:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: The answer is easy if you take it logically.. There must be 50 ways to leave your lover though which is kind of unrelated, but there ya are anyway.. 

And for the record, the first way on the list is to straight up say "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You"
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 07:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What the hell?  Did you just come In Through The Out Door or something?

Wow, coming out no-nonsense, giving No Quarter!  
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 07:23 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Wow, coming out no-nonsense, giving No Quarter!  

That's what happens "When the levee breaks".
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

The "Presence" of such nonsense is nonsensical. Of course, I read that so it's "Noboby's Fault but Mine"
Reply/Quote