QB RILEY FERGUSON
MEMPHIS

252: R7P34
S TROY APKE
PENN STATE

253: R7P35
TE WILL DISSLY
WASHINGTON

Look at bringing in Kentavius Street, out with an acl and will miss the season, but could contribute next year.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
I was on board, until you got to Baker. As an OSU homer, I can tell you that he won't make it in the NFL. He get's plowed by blocks, won't fight through traffic. He's got the quicks for coverage and backside pursuit, but that's about it. Honestly, he should have lost #15 and tried as a Safety.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2018, 09:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was on board, until you got to Baker. As an OSU homer, I can tell you that he won't make it in the NFL. He get's plowed by blocks, won't fight through traffic. He's got the quicks for coverage and backside pursuit, but that's about it. Honestly, he should have lost #15 and tried as a Safety.

I agree. I’m a buckeye through and through but I don’t want to see baker in bengals stripes.

Reply/Quote
I like it overall. I'm not sure Orlando Brown makes it to the end of round 3 but that'd be great if he did... this would check off all of the o-line needs.

The Baker pick doesn't bother me. He is athletic and could be used as a coverage linebacker and for special teams... for a third round pick I think it's okay value.

The pick I'm really interested in is Hercules Mata'afa. I love him as a prospect but his college position was so bizarre... he played nose tackle at 250 pounds. I wonder how he'd play on the outside as a defensive end.
Reply/Quote
I didnt look to see if griffin was there, but i wouod cnsider taking him over Baker. I really like Brown at rt, but woukdnt mind seeing what Cappa can do. I see the mighty Hercules taking johnson's spot and be able to kick insode on third down.

[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Not a big fan of mocks without the reasoning behind the picks listed because then it's just a bunch of names and we can't see what you were thinking or why you made the pick.

Not a big fan of a backer that early, and definitely not Baker.

I think we might need a tight end earlier and not sure I'd take a receiver or corner that early.
Reply/Quote
Love the first two picks.   I'd rather have Griffin than Baker - or another player.   Not a huge Baker fan.   I'd be doing summersaults if Brown was there at 151, but would be honestly surprised if he was available at 46 much less 77.  Likewise I'd be surprised if Bates was there at 170.  

But if they are all there I'd be very happy with the draft except for Baker.
Reply/Quote
Love the first two picks obviously but agree with the OSU guys thoughts about their player Baker.

If they don't like him, then i don't as they should know their guys better than anybody.

The Hercules pick is intriguing, need to study up on this guy a bit.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2018, 07:07 PM)Storer50 Wrote: 21: R1P21
G WILLIAM HERNANDEZ
UTEP

46: R2P14
C FRANK RAGNOW
ARKANSAS

77: R3P13
LB JEROME BAKER
OHIO STATE

100: R3P36
OT ORLANDO BROWN
OKLAHOMA

112: R4P12
EDGE HERCULES MATA'AFA
WASHINGTON STATE

151: R5P14
CB TONY BROWN
ALABAMA

158: R5P21
WR DEONTAY BURNETT
USC

170: R5P33
S JESSIE BATES III
WAKE FOREST

249: R7P31
QB RILEY FERGUSON
MEMPHIS

252: R7P34
S TROY APKE
PENN STATE

253: R7P35
TE WILL DISSLY
WASHINGTON

Look at bringing in Kentavius Street, out with an acl and will miss the season, but could contribute next year.

No idea what settings were on for this SIM, but I would do backflips if this draft happened.  Good job!
Reply/Quote