Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am worried about this Steelers game.
A STEELERS NIPPLES ARE LOCATED IN ITS ANUS!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A STEELERS NIPPLES ARE LOCATED IN ITS ANUS!

I'm working behind the scenes to organize an Intervention for you Fred.

This latest Thread has us concerned.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
You boys are missing the boat here.....ol' Fred is just going with what works.  If we win again this week Fred, I expect one of these threads until we lose. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 12:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: You boys are missing the boat here.....ol' Fred is just going with what works.  If we win again this week Fred, I expect one of these threads until we lose. LMAO

So in that meme you brought out last week, the guy wasn't just doing on field rectal exam, he was looking for the other guy's nipples to tweak?? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 12:57 PM)sandwedge Wrote: So in that meme you brought out last week, the guy wasn't just doing on field rectal exam, he was looking for the other guy's nipples to tweak?? Ninja

:andy: ......indeed it appears he was!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
And here I was ready to say "I'm always worried about the Steeers game." Should have paid attention to who started the thread.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A STEELERS NIPPLES ARE LOCATED IN ITS ANUS!

I always suspected as much.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm already caulking this game up as a big fat L.  And for the rest of the NFL season we get to hear how this game was the turning point in the season for the steAlers. from here on out, they win every game and go on to become Super Bowl champions...or at least represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.  'The 2018 season started out a little rocky for the almighty steAlers, but by the time they faced the hapless Bungles, they worked their kinks out and went out to have another memorable year in shitsburgh.'

that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I'm going in another direction here from nipples and anus.

People should worry about Steelers. They have owned Bengals and have Super Bowl rings. Last year they DOMINATED in the trenches as Bengals had no chance in those games. If our O Line doesn't play better than they did against Miami, our Bengals will get destroyed Sunday. Fans, Players, Coaches should worry about Steelers because Bengals never beat them. Now, that said, I hope we do have Blocking and Tackling and beat Steelers for first time in while. 5-1 record with wins over Ravens and Steelers and 2-0 in division is something to want. The Ravens and Steelers still act like their games against each other are all that matters. Well, they have the Super Bowl rings. Still, I hope Bengals beat both of them in first 6 weeks of 2018 season. GO BENGALS.

OK, I'll now let people go back to nipples and anus jokes. I will laugh also if Bengals beat Steelers. I'm tired of Steelers beating us all the time and ruining our seasons, 1975, 1976, 2005, 2006, 2015 Steelers always get the last laugh on us. Now we got Steelers in 2012, but that is rare. We swept AFC North in 2009 and yet fans said the only teams Bengals beat were AFC North, when I thought sweeping Steelers, Ravens, Browns was pretty good. After Sunday I'll be laughing if Bengals win. However if Steelers shove their foot up Bengals anus again, I won't be very happy. GO BENGALS. Tired of Steelers Fans walking out of THE JUNGLE laughing with their Terrible Towels after beating Bengals, that happens too much. WIN IN THE JUNGLE. GO BENGALS. Steelers beat Bengals so much they have became Steelers women. Bengals might as well wear dresses and high heels to the game. Steelers beat Bengals all the time the way Harlem Globetrotters beat Washington Generals. It's time Bengals man up in trenches and start to beat Steelers for a change. I liked our Lombardi coach Forrest Gregg because he didn't let his Bengals get pushed around by Steelers. To me, this is bigger than Ohio State vs Michigan or Alabama vs Auburn. BEAT THE STEELERS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
We're not gonna take it anymore .

https://youtu.be/CQ0ftoiIQxU
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Always enjoy a quality shit-post. Well done.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 12:41 PM)Deacon Wrote: There's so much to unpack here. Starting with how this knowledge was obtained. Fred, please just tell us this isn't gonna inspire an episode of Criminal Minds.

I can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking by head up a bulls ass, but I'd rather take the butcher Fred's word for it. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 10:08 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking by head up a bulls ass, but I'd rather take the butcher Fred's word for it. 

...and I'm only guessing that you have had such an amazing experience.. Personally if I want to see a T-bone I go to Kroger's meat department and skip the whole head up bulls ass imagery.  I don't even have to take Fred's word for it.  I've been to Kroger more than once and have witnessed t-bones without the mess and smell.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 02:45 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm already caulking this game up as a big fat L.  And for the rest of the NFL season we get to hear how this game was the turning point in the season for the steAlers. from here on out, they win every game and go on to become Super Bowl champions...or at least represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.  'The 2018 season started out a little rocky for the almighty steAlers, but by the time they faced the hapless Bungles, they worked their kinks out and went out to have another memorable year in shitsburgh.'

that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Seen a couple of Bengals/ Steelers games have ya?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 09:45 AM)grampahol Wrote: We're not gonna take it anymore .

https://youtu.be/CQ0ftoiIQxU

Thanks, now I've got this damn song stuck in my head Rock On
Reply/Quote

Did you get hacked?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 02:11 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Thanks, now I've got this damn song stuck in my head Rock On

Coulda been worse.. it could have been https://youtu.be/d2JooUMsDdA stuck in your head for the rest of your natural born life .  Da na dun da dun dunt! (I think that's how ya spell it)

Reply/Quote
I remember in 2005 a 3-2 Steeler team coming into Cincinnati and stomping a 5-1 Bengals team.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 02:42 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I remember in 2005 a 3-2 Steeler team coming into Cincinnati and stomping a 5-1 Bengals team.

You saw that game too, huh?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Pretty easy to win when you're first priority is to injure the opposing teams playmakers to prevent them from even being on the field while the refs look the other way every time..
It's not as if there's no history involved. That team is directly responsible for more Bengals injuries than any other reason. 

Reply/Quote