Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden’s Vaccine Mandates: IRONY? HYPOCRITICAL?
Much like babysitting is used to train teens for parenthood, if we want to train the USA to handle a pro-life society we should just open the borders and let all of the people who were born thanks to Mexico's pro-life policy to come here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, that's false.

By itself, will sperm ever develop into an adult person?

I've heard of hearing what you want to hear, but only reading what you want to read is a whole other level of denial.

This is wild to see happen.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I've heard of hearing what you want to hear, but only reading what you want to read is a whole other level of denial.

This is wild to see happen.

Typical post when you can't counter what I posted.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typical post when you can't counter what I posted.

Because you post nonsense that doesn't even come close to addressing anything others are saying. I can't get down to your level; the amount of oxygen deprivation I'd have to put myself through would kill me. The saddest part is you're literally the only person who can't grasp what I'm saying, but much like the chess playing pigeon you continue to strut like you're so much more intelligent than anyone else.

I knew commenting here would lead to this. But I still try like an alzheimer's patient who can't remember the other 100 times anyone has ever tried to actually have a discussion with you. All of your posts are bad faith incarnate. You don't address things that demolish your arguments, and even if you do you either can't or won't acknowledge the point. It's ***** sad.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:23 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Because you post nonsense that doesn't even come close to addressing anything others are saying. I can't get down to your level; the amount of oxygen deprivation I'd have to put myself through would kill me. The saddest part is you're literally the only person who can't grasp what I'm saying, but much like the chess playing pigeon you continue to strut like you're so much more intelligent than anyone else.

I knew commenting here would lead to this. But I still try like an alzheimer's patient who can't remember the other 100 times anyone has ever tried to actually have a discussion with you. All of your posts are bad faith incarnate. You don't address things that demolish your arguments, and even if you do you either can't or won't acknowledge the point. It's ***** sad.

Once again, you post bullshit and insults because you have nothing to counter what I post.

Answer me this: Does a pregnant woman's body have four eyes, two mouths, etc?

If she doesn't, then it's not her body.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you post bullshit and insults because you have nothing to counter what I post.

Answer me this: Does a pregnant woman's body have four eyes, two mouths, etc?

If she doesn't, then it's not her body.

Once again, you post nonsense and then get mad when nobody nonsenses you back.

Fine, I'll bite.

A woman has pickles on a tin roof when a canoe is tied to a fire hydrant shops for pancakes.

Maybe you'll understand that.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Once again, you post nonsense and then get mad when nobody nonsenses you back.

Fine, I'll bite.

A woman has pickles on a tin roof when a canoe is tied to a fire hydrant shops for pancakes.

I post things with logic and facts.  You claim I don't because you can't counter it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: facepalm-really.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Once again, you post nonsense and then get mad when nobody nonsenses you back.

Fine, I'll bite.

You got a link to that bold part man?  I don't know if he understands it, but it confused the hell outta' me.  And I was just starting to comprehend the whole 4 eyes, 2 mouths thing.

Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:30 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I post things with logic and facts.  You claim I don't because you can't counter it.

You gotta order a million pizzas and then roll around in those pizzas and thats the story of how you became the world's largest pizza.
Reply/Quote