Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Is This Not Bigger?
https://vine.co/v/ihl7uPF2vWP

The whole national media is out to crucify Bufict and the Bengals after the refs gave the Steelers that last one. Little Steelers fan boy Mike Florio who is a die hard Steelers fan and controls most of the national media on the NFL with profootballtalk.com gave plenty of play to the Steelers story earlier in the year that Burfict celebrated after cleanly tackling LeVeon Bell earlier in the year. All I saw was a guy getting up from making a tackle and running back to his sideline.

Hey little douche bag Florio. Where is your coverage of this?

Gio was still laying on the field when two players from the real classless organization in this mess were dancing on our logo in the middle of the field.

Out of all the mess that happened this has me more angry than anything. And there hasn't been a peep.

This is poster board material that our guys need to see every day.

To all those questioning the character of our players and not saying anything about the true pile of shit that is the Steelers I would love to know how they defend this.
Reply/Quote
Same way they explain like four of their coaches being involved in fan or player incidents in the last two years or so. Same way they explain how Shazier's was a great tackle, and Burfict is a monster who should be banned for life. Same way they explain how their OL guy is tough for shoving his hand up a dude's ass and then later launching himself after a play head on into another dude's head.

Same reason why NONE of those people have ever been suspended for that. NFL loves them some Steelers. Rooney basically picked Goodell. NFL controls NFL Network, Steelers homer Florio controls NBC, ESPN is NFL's lackey.

Good luck ever feeling satisfied with the end results of this game, because it'll probably never happen.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It's not bigger because of the one almost incontrovertible double standard in this world, if you are a "winner" you can do and act as you please and everyone who wants to lick your boots for being a "winner" sticks their heads in the ground because they are spineless and lack integrity. If you are a "loser" you can get walked on all day and if you complain one iota you are just "crying" or a "hater." It really is a reflection on the sad state of human society.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
Its things like this that make me realize that my hate for the Steelers has no limit. Things like this that made me happy to hear the fans cheer and throw trash at Ben as he was being carted off the field.
Reply/Quote
That right there is why I don't care about how dirty they call Burfict. Seeing that was infuriating.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And did they get a flag for it? Nope cincy was ment to lose this game and the refs were going to make sure of it. They had a chance to win despite all of the bullshit though and hill blew it. Burfict the fans and the rest of the team was Fed up with the bullshit that the Steelers were getting away with and I don't blame them or the fans for acting the way they did. Everyone who was at that game was fed up.. 
[/quote]
Reply/Quote
I got my first jersey ever for christmas. Burfict. And Wore it everywhere in AZ on Christmas. I got crap for it because Im in cards country. but he can from ASU. He's my hero of the team. done
Reply/Quote
My woman bought me a Burfict Jersey as soon as we found out he became and Bengals undrafted free agent.

Now im buying her one. Burfict is the player the Bengals needed for years. Hes a monster. and causes no off the field problems.

Sticking with #55. Other teams would jump at the chance to have him.
Reply/Quote
Its ok because its the Steelers. Expect this rivalry to become even more violent over the next couple of seasons.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:15 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: My woman bought me a Burfict Jersey as soon as we found out he became and Bengals undrafted free agent.

Now im buying her one. Burfict is the player the Bengals needed for years. Hes a monster. and causes no off the field problems.

Buy a knockoff, so none of the money goes to the NFL. Just like we should all stop going to the games and don't watch them on TV either, just watch them online where they get no ratings for it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
^^^^^^^^^^ cant do that. I want the # 1 jersey going to BURFICT.

I loved him at ASU ( 3 of my cousins went there and said the bengals should grab him because Marvin has a good outlook with LBS)

My girl had to order it off NFL.com to make a Burfict jersey. so if there is a way to order NIKE jerseys im ordering 2.

My father who is 75 wants one also, said he plays like he wants to play real football. LOVE HIM!!!
Reply/Quote
But this doesn't fit the narrative.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:15 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: My woman bought me a Burfict Jersey as soon as we found out he became and Bengals undrafted free agent.

Thank you.  I don't have one.  
Now, I think I'll get one too.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I'll be picking one up as well. The stadium should be filled with nothing but 55 jerseys next year for the Stoolers game...
Reply/Quote
I'm buying my whole family including my 1 year old nephew one.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Shazier sent his thoughts and prayers to Gio on Twitter, so that makes everything okay. Or something.

He also re-tweeted Steeler fans defending him saying that he was celebrating what should have been a touchdown, not the injury. Seriously. Mind you he's dancing at midfield while Gio has been down for about three minutes, but because Tomlin, the Pittsburgh media and their fans will tell him he's done nothing wrong, he'll never understand how truly effed up his actions were.

I'm with the OP. I can't believe more isn't made of it. That's the most frustrating thing of the whole situation.
Reply/Quote
Just the Steelers being the Steelers. 

#JustSteelerThings  (http://imgur.com/a/ofzSX)

http://imgur.com/gallery/1y9ER
Reply/Quote
Don't forget about the times they dove at his knees.
Reply/Quote
Simple. They sell more for the NFL.
Reply/Quote
I think we all know how it is. Another reason why we should rally behind Burfict and Jones instead of acting like the media and siding with the Steelers as some have on this board.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote