Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" Why Should I Pay a Guard or a Center " --Mike Brown
(11-06-2017, 01:37 PM)Tomkat Wrote: BEAT THAT DEAD HORSE, kevin!
Dead Horse
IT NEEDS TO BE BEATEN UNTIL SOMETHING CHANGES!  Wink

*Hell, I'll stand there and BEAT THE DEAD HORSE right along side you!

Hello...I'm Mr. Brown
A horse is a horse, of course, of course
And no one can talk to a horse, of course
That is of course, unless the horse, is the frugal Mr. Brown.

Go straight to the source, and ask the horse
He'll give you an answer that brings remorse
His team is on a dead-end course
Talk to Mr. Brown!

Link to original song: Mr. Ed Theme Song
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 01:28 PM)kevin Wrote: Why Indeed  ?....Mike Brown has said this from Max Montoya to Steinbach to Zeitler with many others he refused to pay. ......Watching the Bengals against Jacksonville is  WHY ?.....There is not one play you can call that can work.  There is not a coach in the NFL that could win with this team.  There is not a quarterback in the NFL that could win with this team.  There are no plays you can call that can work.   Jacksonville Defense was dancing and celebrating after every play.  THERE WAS NO BLOCKING.   No matter what play was called, THERE WAS NO BLOCKING.   There are no plays to call to make up for no blocking because those plays won't have blocking.

For the most part the Bengals 2017 came to an end in Jacksonville.  You know it's the end when the Bengals are punting the entire 4th quarter not even trying to win.  They are punting because they know they can't block.  No matter what they call, they can't block.  Since they can't block, they would just as soon punt and not get Dalton killed even more.  So as the Bengals punted out the game, they punted out the season.  This is not a play-off team and they know it.  They still have 8 games to play. Most of these games will not be pretty.  They might win ugly one or two games, but don't expect much.

Mike Brown let a lot of players leave since our last play-off game and the season we started 8-0.  He has let too many players leave.  There is NO FIX for the NO BLOCKING in 2017.  Mike Brown went cheap on blocking yet again, and there is no blocking.  The team is 3-5 and a 3-13 finish would not surprise me.  There are no plays that can work with no blocking.   Jacksonville is the worst run defense in the NFL and we can't even run on them.  We can't run block, we can't pass block, so we can't win.  

People complaining about coaches and players DON'T GET IT.....This team has not won a play-off game since Paul Brown died.  This team will NEVER win a play-off game until there are HUGE MAJOR CHANGES to Bengals Ownership, Front Office, and those who act as GM since team doesn't have one.  If you want to BLOW SOMETHING UP, you have to start at THE TOP and work down.  The Bengals disaster of the last 27 years starts with Mike Brown. No matter who the coach or quarterback is, this team can't win as long as Mike Brown and Family continue on in the same way every year, every decade.  When you talk about who needs to go, you aren't being honest if you don't say Mike Brown.  THE PERSON THAT NEEDS TO GO THE MOST...IS MIKE BROWN....AS LONG AS MIKE BROWN RUNS THINGS, WE ARE DOOMED AS WE HAVE BEEN FOR 27 YEARS.   No coach or quarterback will be able to win under Mike Brown.

So I've been hitting my head against the wall over the bengals since I was a little kid, and now I've beated this dead horse into a pile of mush, whats the next step in dealing with futility? I was thinking of maybe screaming at a wall until the paint started to peel. Any suggestions?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 03:31 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: So I've been hitting my head against the wall over the bengals since I was a little kid, and now I've beated this dead horse into a pile of mush, whats the next step in dealing with futility? I was thinking of maybe screaming at a wall until the paint started to peel. Any suggestions?

Change teams to another in the AFC North, just don't pick the one in Ohio.
Reply/Quote