Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why WOULDN'T You Get A Coronavirus Vaccine?!
(08-14-2020, 07:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How many commercials have you seen in your life for legal services recruiting people for their class action suit against a product that has been on the market for quite some time?  Lots of horrible things have happened to people because of things which were not understood or not revealed about products that have been around and thoroughly tested.  Now, consider that this isn't receiving the full gamut of testing....

I can hear the CDC warning now about the virus protection. "May cause anal leakage and testicle deformation. You may experiencing migraines, which may be antlers growing out of your head. Tell your Dr. immediately if you experience any blindness, impotence, depression, or suicidal or looting thoughts. WTF?

On a side not - Curious of what will happen with Putin's daughter and the caffeine shot they gave her? Give it time. That girl gonna have a camel back when this is over. They will call her Sandy! LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sadly I think I'm coming around to the idea that this whole vaccine thing is wishful thinking, and we're gonna be dealing with this for the rest of our lives. It feels like our best hope is that the disease weakens over time... Even then; how long does that take?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Well here is one reason I wouldn't. It's a rushed Russian science experiment...

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/08/11/901270401/skepticism-greets-putins-announcement-of-russian-coronavirus-vaccine

from the article "Even if it works, it's unlikely to be widely adopted in the rest of the world," Schmidt said. "The fears that it's unsafe could even stoke the anti-vaccine movement and drive up the number of people who refuse to be inoculated because it will feed conspiracy theories, in the U.S. and elsewhere."
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 11:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well here is one reason I wouldn't.  It's a rushed Russian science experiment...

That is not the one they have been talking about here in the US.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2020, 11:58 PM)jason Wrote: Sadly I think I'm coming around to the idea that this whole vaccine thing is wishful thinking, and we're gonna be dealing with this for the rest of our lives. It feels like our best hope is that the disease weakens over time... Even then; how long does that take?

What makes you say that?!  All of these vaccine trials are advancing and showing promising results.  It's thought that we should have a vaccine approved by December or January, so why are you suddenly so pessimistic?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 04:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: That is not the one they have been talking about here in the US.

Yea I know but we are not the only country in the world effected by COVID 45.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 07:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What makes you say that?!  All of these vaccine trials are advancing and showing promising results.  It's thought that we should have a vaccine approved by December or January, so why are you suddenly so pessimistic?

A lot of our drugs go through years and years of research and trials. Then they are approved and come out and still give warnings about bloody diarrhea temporary unconsciousness and swollen eye balls.

I like when stuff is thoroughly vetted and tested before using it. If I wanted to be a guinea pig I would participate in the trials. But I don’t want to be a guinea pig.
Reply/Quote
C'mon folks.. The current administration in power in the WH wouldn't DREAM of lying to us about a vaccine right before an election....would they? Nah...ol Honest Don wouldn't dare lie.  Nervous Sarcasm Sad as it might be we may have to wait for the cannibal, baby eating, satanic worshipers to announce a vaccine instead. Q-annon certainly wouldn't dream of lying..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2020, 06:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: C'mon folks.. The current administration in power in the WH wouldn't DREAM of lying to us about a vaccine right before an election....would they? Nah...ol Honest Don wouldn't dare lie.  Nervous Sarcasm Sad as it might be we may have to wait for the cannibal, baby eating, satanic worshipers to announce a vaccine instead. Q-annon certainly wouldn't dream of lying..

Don is just par for the course when it comes to politicians. 90% of them are lying, greedy, manipulative people who only care about themselves. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote