Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was the Perine 3rd and 1 Not Reviewed ?
(02-15-2022, 01:18 AM)Tony Wrote: Same one.. It was the game review... Maybe I watched it today too.. Idk it's all running together. I'm trying to stay off youtube.. I can't take no more for a few days..I'm sure it's the same one cuz he said about Perine Making it.. Everyone seems to be asking why Mixon wasnt in... Zac needs to answer for that..

This was the one they recorded today like maybe 3 hours ago. It was their “therapy session” jake was in the airport with mask on.
Reply/Quote
Isn’t there a rule that you only review a spot if it can affect a first down?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I re watched it yesterday because it looked to me like he got it. The first angle looks like he did, the second angle shows he clearly did not. We did get a bad spot though by about 6 inches.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 09:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Isn’t there a rule that you only review a spot if it can affect a first down?

The problem in this instance, it that there were less than two minutes in the game, when all reviews are initiated in the booth.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 01:10 AM)Joelist Wrote: It should have been maybe half a yard short at most. That close I suspect they try a sneak instead.

In this scenario I don't see a sneak happening with Burrow's tweaked knee.
Reply/Quote