Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Your Team Sucks - Ravens
http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-baltimore-ravens-1726937950
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
when Joe Flacco dies, his obituary headline will be JOE FLACCO, POSSIBLY ELITE QUARTERBACK, DEAD AT AGE 85

LOL
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 09:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: when Joe Flacco dies, his obituary headline will be JOE FLACCO, POSSIBLY ELITE QUARTERBACK, DEAD AT AGE 85

LOL

85...... Dude that unibrow is taking at least 15 years off his life. I give him 63.
Reply/Quote
Elite? Only in ravens fans minds
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 09:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: when Joe Flacco dies, his obituary headline will be JOE FLACCO, POSSIBLY ELITE QUARTERBACK, DEAD AT AGE 85

LOL

I especially liked the part about how Torrey Smith is gone and Perriman is hurt, so the offense revolves around throwing to a 36 year old WR and giving a 50 pound RB 300 touches, but oh yeah, this is a Super Bowl contender.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 07:03 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Elite? Only in the playoffs

FIFY
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The part on Ray Lewis is hilarious.

Also hilarious how they use 7(?) lines on Ray Rice.

Then the summary of their entire organization is a riot:

Quote:They are the headwaters of all bad things. They are involved in so many awful incidents that you can’t even remember half of the awful things they did. I didn’t even get to Terrell Suggs, man. Their depth at Shitbag is unmatched. Jesus. Join us this season when the Ravens kill your grandparents.

Hilarious how people and sites that don't have to worry about being PC or censored call thing the way they are.
Reply/Quote
Ray Lewis made me want to go home to my village, punch (or stab) my better half, and raise my (and the rest of the village's) kids....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This literally made me laugh out loud:

Quote:Our QB is like some kind insane quantum physics state. He’ll play good enough in stretches to really make you get pissed off when he’s throwing the ball at the feet of receivers apparently only he can see, all while having all the personality and emotion of a saltine cracker.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote