Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why briefs are better than boxers.
You can't steal fried chicken from Golden Corral wearing boxers. It just falls down your leg. The tighter leg holes on briefs keep all the chicken in place until you get to your car.
Reply/Quote
Little known fact about Kentucky Fried Chicken.

One of the original "11 Herbs and Spices" is Kailasa Vibhuti. Since it can only be conjured up by Sathya Sai Baba, Harland Sanders had to give the spiritual leader a percentage of profits back in 1952, but in return he got an exclusive agreement to be the sole commercial purchaser. Today the profits from KFC are the single largest source of funding for the Sathya Sai Organisation.
Reply/Quote
Another little known fact.

In 1985 the Hanshin Tigers won the Japanese World Series (or whatever they call it).  The fan base went wild, and a riotous celebration gathered at Ebisu Bridge in Dōtonbori, Osaka. There, an assemblage of supporters yelled the players' names, and with every name, a fan resembling a member of the victorious team leaped from the bridge into the waiting canal. However, lacking a Caucasian person to imitate MVP Randy Bass (later a State Senator from Oklahoma), the rabid crowd seized a plastic statue of Colonel Sanders (like Bass, the Colonel had a beard and was not Japanese) from a nearby KFC and tossed it off the bridge as an effigy.

After that the Tigers had an 18 year losing streak where they finished last or next-to-last every season.  An urban legend arose that the Tigers were the victims of "The Curse of the Colonial" and would never win until the statue was recovered.

There were numerous search-and-recover missions over the years, many of them as part of a variety TV show.  Finally most of the statue, all but the glasses and left hand, was recovered in 2009.  The Tigers have still not won a championship, and many claim they never will until the final pieces are found.
Reply/Quote
I’m a man that leans both ways. I like the comfort and support of the briefs but the feel of the boxer, so the only scibs I wear are the boxer-briefs. Hanes man, don’t give me those Fruit of the Loom scibs.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 06:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote:  the only scibs I wear are the boxer-briefs.  

All joking aside, this is what I wear also.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 06:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’m a man that leans both ways.  I like the comfort and support of the briefs but the feel of the boxer, so the only scibs I wear are the boxer-briefs.  Hanes man, don’t give me those Fruit of the Loom scibs.

Same here.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 05:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can't steal fried chicken from Golden Corral wearing boxers.  It just falls down your leg.  The tighter leg holes on briefs keep all the chicken in place until you get to your car.

I assume you have a lot more spare room in the front than the back.

WTS Tighty Whities are the best. If you get confuse on who to put the on just remember yellow in the front, brown in the back. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 06:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’m a man that leans both ways.  I like the comfort and support of the briefs but the feel of the boxer, so the only scibs I wear are the boxer-briefs.  Hanes man, don’t give me those Fruit of the Loom scibs.

If you wore your briefs a little more snug you would only lean to one side. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I "go commando" which in laymans terms means nothing really other than I'm sometimes embarrassed at the doctors office. I still don't know exactly what purpose underwear or more specifically what briefs or boxers actually accomplish..My nuts haven't fallen off yet..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 05:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can't steal fried chicken from Golden Corral wearing boxers.  It just falls down your leg.  The tighter leg holes on briefs keep all the chicken in place until you get to your car.

I have my wife sew (because men don't sew) pockets in my boxers for situations just like this. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 10:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I have my wife sew (because men don't sew) pockets in my boxers for situations just like this. 

Well I'll be damned.  Looky who's back!  You have been sorely missed my ol' buddy.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 12:01 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well I'll be damned.  Looky who's back!  You have been sorely missed my ol' buddy.

Cupcakes has the best sig ever.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 10:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Cupcakes has the best sig ever.

I would agree.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote