Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't the Bengals sign a DC?
Robert Livingston - Pass Coordinator Defense/LBC/Safety's coach

Daronte Jones - Run Coordinator Defense/DLC/CBC

Problem solved. time to move on.

We don't need no stinkin Defensive coaches.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 12:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: Robert Livingston - Pass Coordinator Defense/LBC/Safety's coach

Daronte Jones - Run Coordinator Defense/DLC/CBC

Problem solved. time to move on.

We don't need no stinkin Defensive coaches.

LMAO.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 11:27 AM)pally Wrote:  
I don't think the leaks are coming from the Bengals. All teams would much rather conduct searches in private.  Most often they are linked with the prospect's agents who are obviously in the loop and have a vested interest in promoting their client's desirability in the market.  

That's exactly how it goes. The Bengals wouldn't want this news to leak out.

I wonder what happened with Aubrey Pleasant?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 11:29 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Meh, go ahead and call names. We had a bottom 3 defense last year. To pretend the job is way more than that and the defense is oozing with talent when the team is on DC plan E/F/G (that we know about) is being unrealistic and a homer. 

We had a terrible Defense last year cause of coaching, injuries and the Linebackers.

To pretend that we don't have good players to work with on Defense is dumb, sorry.

You saying Geno is not good? Dunlap? WJ3? Bates? Hubbard?

If anything you are hating on these guys and don't see what the problems were last year.

(02-14-2019, 11:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You'll see a lot of that on these boards in general.

Going into the last 2 offseasons there was talk about how great the offense was going to be and how it almost had too many weapons.

I do think the defense being bad this year was a bit of a surprise...but it was kind of easy to see the offense struggling with that bad offensive line.

You know that hope thing, terrible stuff.

I usually agree with you Pistons but not when you are all depressed.

I like to be somewhat hopeful and try to see positives.

Keeps me feeling good even if sometimes i am in bliss being a bit ignorant lol
Reply/Quote