Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did Hill Not Start?
(12-22-2015, 09:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Come on man, he hasn't been that bad.

Hill has 11 TD's...

After the offense set up on the 1 yard line. Couple of those should have been Gio's. IMHO!
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 10:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So did Trent Richardson.

Hill shown way more last year than Richardson ever did in the NFL. He was too good last year for me to
think he just becomes a bust from now on. He will have a break out game soon i am sure of it.

(12-22-2015, 11:31 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: TDs shouldn't be hard to get when you're starting at the 1 yard line.  

True but that is his job and he has done it well.

I am tellin yah, it is just a matter of time and the OL has to help him out as well.

Gio has just been downright better than Hill all year though, this is definately true.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 01:18 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: After the offense set up on the 1 yard line. Couple of those should have been Gio's. IMHO!

Yeah, as good as Gio has been for us he definately deserves some more shots in the Redzone.

Get Gio some more TD's fellas. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 04:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hill shown way more last year than Richardson ever did in college. He was too good last year for me to
think he just becomes a bust from now on. He will have a break out game soon i am sure of it.

True but that is his job and he has done it well.

I am tellin yah, it is just a matter of time and the OL has to help him out as well.

Gio has just been downright better than Hill all year though, this is definately true.

I didn't say Hill was going to be out of the NFL in a year, but he's playing like T-Rich at the moment.  That's why people aren't so into making him an integral part of the offense right now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 05:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't say Hill was going to be out of the NFL in a year, but he's playing like T-Rich at the moment.  That's why people aren't so into making him an integral part of the offense right now.

Richardson was a bust.

That in my opinion is a little hard on Jeremy.

I am with those people, he has to show more before he takes more snaps from Gio.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 05:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't say Hill was going to be out of the NFL in a year, but he's playing like T-Rich at the moment.  That's why people aren't so into making him an integral part of the offense right now.

BTW, i meant to say NFL not college, edit.

Hill shown way more last year than T-Rich ever did in the NFL...
Reply/Quote