Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didn't we wait till this year
(04-22-2018, 06:18 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Not buying that ,id take Ridley over Ross ,it hasn't been that good for some years ,but there's guys who ain't frail like ross,and better then lafell.

How is he frail when he is heavier than Hilton, A Brown and Emanuel Sanders. Also weighs more than Kirkpatrick who many keep saying he should be a safety? Just asking?
Reply/Quote
With a healthy Eiffert and AJ, just need a run game. The rest of the WR will supplement the offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 11:06 PM)804 fan Wrote: How is he frail when he is heavier than Hilton, A Brown and Emanuel Sanders. Also weighs more than Kirkpatrick who many keep saying he should be a safety? Just asking?

Cause them are probably lies,I mean come on Kirkpatrick is a twig but he's way bigger then Ross .Ross looks like a midget with no muscle tone.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 12:36 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Ross looks like a midget with no muscle tone.

This is ridiculous.  Wish we had neg rep.   Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 07:47 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This is ridiculous.  Wish we had neg rep.   Whatever

Seriously. Kid looks plenty cut to me...

[Image: john-ross.jpg?quality=95&w=649]

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 12:36 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Cause them are probably lies,I mean come on Kirkpatrick is a twig but he's way bigger then Ross .Ross looks like a midget with no muscle tone.

Hilarious

(04-24-2018, 08:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seriously. Kid looks plenty cut to me...

Yeah, this is what gets on my nerves about the Ross haters. If they want to talk about the fact he hasn't been
able to stay healthy, fine. They have that on their side. But this guy is a football player, he is not just a track guy
and he is anything but frail and a midget. Taller than Antonio Brown and buffer as you see here.

Looks like a frickin' RB and people call him frail. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 08:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seriously. Kid looks plenty cut to me...

Yeah if those are twigs, I need to hit the gym!! I'm the same exact as Ross and I can only wish my arms were that defined..
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 04:05 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yeah if those are twigs, I need to hit the gym!! I'm the same exact as Ross and I can only wish my arms were that defined..

Hmm I think the photo is putting some size to him ,because I swear he's like 5'8 and skinny as a twig
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 04:31 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Hmm I think the photo is putting some size to him ,because I swear he's like 5'8 and skinny as a twig

Hmm, I think this is beginning to smell like trolling.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 04:31 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Hmm I think the photo is putting some size to him ,because I swear he's like 5'8 and skinny as a twig

Dude, i like a lot of what you say especially in the Draft Forum but you are nutz with your Ross hate
thinking he looks like a twig. Just insane, you think this is photo-shopped now huh? Insane.
Reply/Quote
Ross would be the top WR in this class. so if you look at it right, we did and will get the best one.
Reply/Quote

Photoshop!!!!!!

Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 09:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Photoshop!!!!!!

Ninja
Lol he's still little to me,I can't he the only one who sees it
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 06:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dude, i like a lot of what you say especially in the Draft Forum but you are nutz with your Ross hate
thinking he looks like a twig. Just insane, you think this is photo-shopped now huh? Insane.

No seriously I hope he's good as the kc guy,I just don't trust him because he looks small to me.plus the injuries confirm it.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 10:25 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: No seriously I hope he's good as the kc guy,I just don't trust him because he looks small to me.plus the injuries confirm it.

Just, stop.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 11:20 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Just, stop.

You just stop,get off my thread
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 12:45 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: You just stop,get off my thread

Gladly. 
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 06:29 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I was in front of him first day of tc and I swear he's probably 5'9 at most ,I'm 5'7 . He's little. Why do you think he's injury prone and fumbled the first time hit lol. I hope the guy is good like I said I just don't trust it but everyone else seems to even the Bengals.all I know is our offense sucked since getting rid of Jones and replacing him with lafell.

Our offense sucked when they lost Hue, and it got worse when they lost Whitworth.  They have a new, young guy at OC now that deserves a chance to put together a plan with an entire offseason to prepare instead of the early-season promotion where, I felt, he did an admirable job with some changes and ultimately shit-canned the horrible blocking scheme and Paul Alexander with it.

They also brought in Cordy Glenn. who is just 28 years old.  The only reason Glenn was even remotely available was because of an injury that forced his backup to play and did a really good job in his place, which made Glenn expendable for a trade to try and get their franchise QB (Lamar Jackson?).

If you don't think the offensive schematic matters, ask yourself to go position by position comparing the Bengals offense to that of New England and Philly.  Of course, New England is going to win on QB, but position by position, I don't think you would swap rosters with those teams.  They both have an offensive scheme that makes them a threat to win every game if their defense gets just a few stops.  I mean, Brady threw for 500 yards in the Super Bowl and lost....

It goes way beyond just replacing Jones with a better talent.  The offense has to have a scheme to use every piece together to attack a defense at their weakness.  One of the reasons the Bengals always seem to struggle offensively against pitt (even in 2015) is because we didn't have the beef to protect Dalton long enough to attack their weakness:  their secondary.  I feel like this line will go from D- to B+ or potentially better (get Price or Ragnow) with Westerman, Glenn, and a healthy Fisher compared to the unit we saw at the beginning of last year.  
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 08:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Our offense sucked when they lost Hue, and it got worse when they lost Whitworth.  They have a new, young guy at OC now that deserves a chance to put together a plan with an entire offseason to prepare instead of the early-season promotion where, I felt, he did an admirable job with some changes and ultimately shit-canned the horrible blocking scheme and Paul Alexander with it.

They also brought in Cordy Glenn. who is just 28 years old.  The only reason Glenn was even remotely available was because of an injury that forced his backup to play and did a really good job in his place, which made Glenn expendable for a trade to try and get their franchise QB (Lamar Jackson?).

If you don't think the offensive schematic matters, ask yourself to go position by position comparing the Bengals offense to that of New England and Philly.  Of course, New England is going to win on QB, but position by position, I don't think you would swap rosters with those teams.  They both have an offensive scheme that makes them a threat to win every game if their defense gets just a few stops.  I mean, Brady threw for 500 yards in the Super Bowl and lost....

It goes way beyond just replacing Jones with a better talent.  The offense has to have a scheme to use every piece together to attack a defense at their weakness.  One of the reasons the Bengals always seem to struggle offensively against pitt (even in 2015) is because we didn't have the beef to protect Dalton long enough to attack their weakness:  their secondary.  I feel like this line will go from D- to B+ or potentially better (get Price or Ragnow) with Westerman, Glenn, and a healthy Fisher compared to the unit we saw at the beginning of last year.  
I agree with you on scheme. But they got bellicheck and Brady. Tyler eifert is always hurt. And our #2 receiver is average at best. I wish we had a offense that can't be stopped again. We seen glimpses of that again in 2015 reminisces of 2005. Because the talent was there,but even that could of been improved. I also want the line fixed but I'm in the boat it doesn't need studs across the board,if it does then your qb isn't the one to take you all the way. But anyway I know we need to have a better #2 I highly doubt what we have is good enough to go to a superbowl unless Ross turns out to be a good #2 and really I don't trust him because of his size. Small receivers are very rare to be good. They are always over hyped coming out of college too like tavon austin.
Reply/Quote
Ross will be fine!!
He needed to get over his injury and learn how things are done in the NFL.
What ever happened to the WR's exploding in their 3rd years? It's like Produce now or bust.
Reply/Quote