Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do guys have to keep the toilet seat down?
I think the better question is why you wouldn't want to keep the lid shut. It's an open face bowl used to remove your piss and shit from inside your house. I don't see where the question even makes a little sense. And how hard is it to close your toilet lid? Count it as your cardio for the day if it is too much to handle.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 04:33 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Simple solution:

Everyone, please put the lid down when finished. You don't want something valuable to drop in there, do you?

Exactly. There's a reason for the lid.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I put the seat down because I just don't want to hear about it. Minimal effort causes zero complaint. Little things are important.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I never understood why other guys put the toilet seat up to begin with. Maybe I'm just super accurate with my urine. In the event that I get a couple drops on the seat I just wipe em off. I've never lifted a toilet seat in my life.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if I could sell this bumper sticker/T-shirt:

"I have to look before I pee...so should she."
Reply/Quote

I'm getting one of these ASAP.

Come on guys lets start the revolution!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 09:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Every time a woman uses the toilet she sits.  Part of the time when a guys uses it, he sits.  So, for most of the time it's in use, the seat is down.   Aesthetically, it looks better down, especially if your household isn't vigilant about cleanliness.  So, it doesn't seem like such an unreasonable request.

My wife made me write this.

Okay. Is she away now? What do you really think>
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:52 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Okay. Is she away now? What do you really think>

Meh, I'm ok with it.  I've lived alone and had the seat positioned as I pleased and I've lived with her and had to remember to close the lid.  I'll take her and the closed lid.  Besides, she has to endure an insane amount of football and hockey bullshit from me while not being a fan of either.  Closing the lid seems like the least I can do.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2015, 07:18 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: I never understood why other guys put the toilet seat up to begin with. Maybe I'm just super accurate with my urine. In the event that I get a couple drops on the seat I just wipe em off. I've never lifted a toilet seat in my life.

We stand up when we pee.

That makes a big difference.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 04:33 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Simple solution:

Everyone, please put the lid down when finished. You don't want something valuable to drop in there, do you?

(09-25-2015, 06:45 PM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: I think the better question is why you wouldn't want to keep the lid shut. It's an open face bowl used to remove your piss and shit from inside your house. I don't see where the question even makes a little sense. And how hard is it to close your toilet lid? Count it as your cardio for the day if it is too much to handle.

I honestly don't know why anyone leaves the lid up.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 01:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We stand up when we pee.

That makes a big difference.

If you don't have the accuracy to hit water without spraying all over the place unless the seat is up, maybe you should consider sitting.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 01:58 PM)djs7685 Wrote: If you don't have the accuracy to hit water without spraying all over the place unless the seat is up, maybe you should consider sitting.

[Image: t07pzk.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 02:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: t07pzk.jpg]

Agreed.

....but I was responding to Fred. Let's not assume that people are actively, willingly having sex with him all of a sudden.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 02:05 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Agreed.

....but I was responding to Fred. Let's not assume that people are actively, willingly having sex with him all of a sudden.

I am a person.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 01:58 PM)djs7685 Wrote: If you don't have the accuracy to hit water without spraying all over the place unless the seat is up, maybe you should consider sitting.

Just some leakage around the Prince Albert.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 06:34 PM)jason Wrote: A couple of months back, the beer shits hit me when I was driving to Cincinnati on 75.  I pulled off at the rest stop between the Monroe and Hamilton exits.  I don't know if it was my 40 yr old balls, high water level, the heat, or a combination of all 3, but I had to squat for the first time in my life so as to not soil my peaches in doo doo water....

this post is full of awesome dude. LOL
Reply/Quote