Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Why does Biden feel he can touch children? Why did he shower with his daughter?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-nibbles-frightened-young-girl-during-trip-finland-weirding-twitter-users

Simply frightening and sadly a pattern of Joe acting like a pedophile.

It seems he also showered with his daughter when she was 11 years old according to Ashley's diary. Creepy indeed.

https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/alleged-showers-with-my-dad-president-joe-bidens-daughter-reportedly-writes-of-abuse-in-diary/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Damn, this is worse than the Trump thingy.

Reply/Quote
It’s just a stutter.

*And totally and completely NOT inappropriate, as I have read here.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 04:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-nibbles-frightened-young-girl-during-trip-finland-weirding-twitter-users

Weird.

(07-14-2023, 04:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/alleged-showers-with-my-dad-president-joe-bidens-daughter-reportedly-writes-of-abuse-in-diary/

"Reportedly" being the key word.
In other news, man reportedly abducted by aliens.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 08:01 PM)hollodero Wrote: Weird.

It was reported by multiple people in possession of Biden's daughter's diary she left behind at a friends house. Why would she lie in her diary? Or is this another case of the DOJ telling twitter the HB laptop was Russian disinformation.

I love as Democrats continue to ignore the truth right in front of them for political gain.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 08:01 PM)hollodero Wrote: Weird.

If only aliens and DC critters met....[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd79s87ib5b1v3cvfyvg7...y.gif&ct=g]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 09:14 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: If only aliens and DC critters met....[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd79s87ib5b1v3cvfyvg7...y.gif&ct=g]

Oh my you're advocating blasting all Congress away. How insensitive. And would that even increase your chances to get in?

To walk in, accompanied by naked libertarian guy, holding a ghetto blaster playing cheap country music way up your head, aliens dying left and right... yeah sure, cool enough.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 09:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was reported by multiple people in possession of Biden's daughter's diary she left behind at a friends house. Why would she lie in her diary? Or is this another case of the DOJ telling twitter the HB laptop was Russian disinformation.

I love as Democrats continue to ignore the truth right in front of them for political gain.

Oh my. Nah, sure, take the diary from Biden's daughter and read from it, why not? Why the eff not, diaries are public domain if we hate your daddy's guts, it's in the constitution probably. Throw out unconfirmed passages from her stolen diary, shamelessly violate her privacy and be very proud of yourself. You and Tucker, two of the swellest really.

As for the rest - I can't even. You keep throwing out the same stuff and then ignore everything that contradicts your predetermined disdain anyway. How can that even be intellectually gratifying to you in any way.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 04:53 AM)hollodero Wrote: Oh my. Nah, sure, take the diary from Biden's daughter and read from it, why not? Why the eff not, diaries are public domain if we hate your daddy's guts, it's in the constitution probably. Throw out unconfirmed passages from her stolen diary, shamelessly violate her privacy and be very proud of yourself. You and Tucker, two of the swellest really.

As for the rest - I can't even. You keep throwing out the same stuff and then ignore everything that contradicts your predetermined disdain anyway. How can that even be intellectually gratifying to you in any way.

So you're on the side of defending the potential pedophile by slurring the messenger?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 07:52 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So you're on the side of defending the potential pedophile by slurring the messenger?

I'm defending everyone's right of not having a private diary stolen. I think it is pretty low and a violation of privacy to do something like that. It feels weird to even see this as some kind of controversial stance. And I also find it pretty low to report on the alleged content of said diary.

I even sunk to the depths of trying to find out what passage they are talking about. And never mind it is not confirmed to be real, there's nothing criminal or distinctly pedophile about it. For sure, those who want to see Biden as a creep certainly will feel reaffirmed, but I just can't call him a pedophile or child molester lusting after his own daughter over this alleged diary passage none of us should even know about. The first link in this thread is more incriminating than this really.
Reply/Quote
Every accusation by the right is a confession of what they are doing (or want to do).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 09:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: Every accusation by the right is a confession of what they are doing (or want to do).

The left is the rubber, the right is the glue…etc. etc. Yawn
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 09:39 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The left is the rubber, the right is the glue…etc. etc. Yawn

Eh, no.

I believe the popular phrase is "facts don't care about your feelings".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 09:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, no.

I believe the popular phrase is "facts don't care about your feelings".

Well the facts tell us Biden showered with his 11 year old daughter. Who cares how we found out it was a fact. I can't see any decent human being defending this behavior.

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 07:52 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So you're on the side of defending the potential pedophile by slurring the messenger?

You nailed it. If this was a Trump daughter diary, Democrats would gleefully use it to attack his character.

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 12:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You nailed it. If this was a Trump daughter diary, Democrats would gleefully use it to attack his character.

And once again, if "Democrats" or their respective media would get hold of Ivanka's stolen private diary and report on its content, it would be just as wrong and condemnable.

And I have a hunch that you'd be among the first people to point out how despicable it would be to violate her privacy just because folks hate her dad. Boy would you call them names over that.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 04:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-nibbles-frightened-young-girl-during-trip-finland-weirding-twitter-users

Simply frightening and sadly a pattern of Joe acting like a pedophile.

It seems he also showered with his daughter when she was 11 years old according to Ashley's diary. Creepy indeed.

https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/alleged-showers-with-my-dad-president-joe-bidens-daughter-reportedly-writes-of-abuse-in-diary/

James O'Keefe - founder of Project Veritas, who bought the diary - stated in court filings that they "ultimately could not confirm that the diary belonged to Ashley Biden."

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 02:35 PM)Lucidus Wrote: James O'Keefe - founder of Project Veritas, who bought the diary - stated in court filings that they "ultimately could not confirm that the diary belonged to Ashley Biden."

It's projection as usual. Those catholics searching for pedophiles everywhere but their church is hilarious.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 04:26 AM)hollodero Wrote: Oh my you're advocating blasting all Congress away. How insensitive. And would that even increase your chances to get in?

To walk in, accompanied by naked libertarian guy, holding a ghetto blaster playing cheap country music way up your head, aliens dying left and right... yeah sure, cool enough.

I haven't seen James Weeks (naked guy) since 2018.

Full disclosure... Ohio ceased to recognize the Libertarian Party as a minor party. Therefore, I am now running as a Republican.
Mellow

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote