Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does John Manziel still have a job?
(11-11-2015, 09:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Start a petition. Just so everyone knows, I gave you a -7 rep and you responded with -130 rep (how sad) and say I'm exceedingly unpleasant. Really "funny", lol. I love when people tell me I don't have a sense of humor, you really have no idea who you're talking to, lol.

Don't talk to me again, thanks bruh.

I assure you nothing brings me more pride than giving you -130 negative rep (I've never given anyone negative rep before, FYI) in response to your -14.  Sad is that everyone here is going to give me positive rep for doing that, though.

You blow.  Go find another message board to taint with your self-important pap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 59486625.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Shit like this is why Johnny Manziel is not trusted by Brian Pettine to lead his team. I'd say the guy is pretty damn smart to not trust his future to this idiot.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/johnny-manziel-addresses-photos-from-texas-aandm-trip/ar-BBmUw0S?li=AAa0dzB

....instead of preparing for the Steelers and studying film and learning from mistakes, he's back at frat parties in College Station. What a dumbass.....that's right, Pettine isn't the dumbass, Johnny Turdball is, and his coach KNOWS it.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 06:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You sure know how to twist words then, huh? Like I said, don't put words in my mouth mother *****.

LOL

Did you really go back and delete your post in the Game Day thread, thinking that nobody would be able to quote you on it now?

"Dissapointed in Geno this year again, too."

That's exactly what you're quoted as saying in that thread. Go ahead and explain how anyone is "twisting your words". I'm interested to hear this.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 06:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You sure know how to twist words then, huh? Like I said, don't put words in my mouth mother *****.

(11-12-2015, 10:21 AM)djs7685 Wrote: LOL

Did you really go back and delete your post in the Game Day thread, thinking that nobody would be able to quote you on it now?

That's exactly what you're quoted as saying in that thread. Go ahead and explain how anyone is "twisting your words". I'm interested to hear this.
Might as well give it up. You've done it now, you just called him out. Now you can expect to get the classic keyboard warrior shit here. The old personal name calling attack. As you can see above,that's the 2nd 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:21 AM)djs7685 Wrote: LOL

Hilarious I checked link he did delete it LMAO Hilarious Don't put on the boards,if you just gonna delete it.  Hilarious Never mind I've got it

Email PM Find Rate

Reply Quote Report }

milksheikh  
Junior

Threads: 20
Mood: None 

10-11-2015, 03:22 PM

(10-11-2015, 03:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dissapointed in Geno this year again, too.

What the hell are you talking about?

Geno has been having a amazing year, just for one half you're going to write him off? Pathetic.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 10:10 AM)Wyche Wrote: You tell me....how good did the little turd look after our DEs decided to hold contain instead of rushing the passer, and the DTs stayed in their lanes in the second half?  Would you say he is an NFL caliber pocket passer?  If you would, I've got some ocean front in Fargo I'd like to sell you....sight unseen, of course.

The second thing you're not considering.....who goes into a NFL football game, with all that's at stake, not knowing if their starting QB is going to be in jail or not from week to week?  Think about that for a moment.  Also, it really doesn't appear that his teammates are too fond of the little shit either.  

There's more to it than just running around until coverage breaks down and throwing it up for grabs every play in this league.  I'm afraid little Johnny isn't in College Station anymore.
REP Wyche. Knocked that post out damn park..

Reply/Quote
The more Manziel plays, the more people look silly for saying he sucks. Manziel may never be a franchise QB, but he looks like he's got potential to at least be a serviceable starter...if he can get his off field life squared away. That's a big if, of course.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 03:37 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The more Manziel plays, the more people look silly for saying he sucks. Manziel may never be a franchise QB, but he looks like he's got potential to at least be a serviceable starter...if he can get his off field life squared away. That's a big if, of course.

He's always been good at ad libbing.  Take that aspect away from his game , and he's rather pedestrian.  Just like all good QBs have bad games.....bad ones have decent games from time to time. I thought he looked pretty bad in the 2nd half against us.

Reply/Quote
Some times even the hype can be overwhelming.
http://youtu.be/8XR-La8hYU
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 07:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: He's always been good at ad libbing.  Take that aspect away from his game , and he's rather pedestrian.  Just like all good QBs have bad games.....bad ones have decent games from time to time. I thought he looked pretty bad in the 2nd half against us.

IDK man, I don't think it's that simple. He's been good or decent in all 4 starts this year. It's popular to say he's terrible, but I'm not seeing it. Terrible QB's tend to look...terrible. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:12 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: IDK man, I don't think it's that simple. He's been good or decent in all 4 starts this year. It's popular to say he's terrible, but I'm not seeing it. Terrible QB's tend to look...terrible. 

He certainly looks better than last season....but I wonder if he'll ever put it all together.  He's extremely immature , and that doesn't bode well for a QB.  I don't like him...at all...so I probably have some bias towards him. However , after all of the hype , the attitude , and draft position......color me unimpressed.  I have been entertained watching NFL defenses pummel the little prick though. Smirk

Reply/Quote
Johnny Getzacked is the Oprah of sacks.

[Image: 2907738.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:12 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: IDK man, I don't think it's that simple. He's been good or decent in all 4 starts this year. It's popular to say he's terrible, but I'm not seeing it. Terrible QB's tend to look...terrible. 

Meh, was he all that good yesterday?  Isn't it pretty typical to throw at least 1 TD and 300+ yards in today's NFL if you spend the whole game in a hole?  That sort of statline practically defined Matt Stafford's career. Anywyas, if anyone WANT Manziel in there the feeling will pass once he spends time as the QB. It really seems like every fanbase that isn't in 1st place in the division is dying to swap their QB for another QB an entire fanbase wants benched.

Kapernick
Foles
Bradford
Stafford
Cutler (at the beginning of the season)
Fitzpatrick
Geno Smith
Luck
Brees
RGIII
Mallett

have all been mentioned by fans wanting to move on, or start over. Also, all these guys have been named as desirable replacements for the guy they want to pitch. Lions fans want Stafford gone, Eagles fans want Bradford back, Browns fans want Stafford, or Bradford, or Mallett, and so on and so forth. It's like everyone just wants change for the sake of change. Everyone just wants to swap garbage and hope for magic. Hell, even Bucs fans wanted to re-do the draft and take Mariotta with the top pick after 1 game but haven't mentioned doing such after the Titans went on a 7-game losing streak (or is it 6?).

No one is happy, but OH if only we could swap our QB for that one the other team wants to run out of town!
Reply/Quote