Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does our coach not make changes?
(11-21-2017, 05:24 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't think the coaches are as dumb as some fans think.  With the exception of Paul Alexander.  I think he is truly an idiot.
 With that said I think the coaches hands are tied from up top.

Perhaps he could be an entertainer at one of Shula's steak restaurants?

or host if that doesn't work out.

"Wow what a firm handshake sir.  Might I suggest the 20 oz T-bone?"
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 08:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It was mine. Mellow

But don't blame me, dude needs to learn how to deal with unforseen events.

Well at least you made an adjustment.

It just happened to land something into his drink.
Reply/Quote
Perfect intro song for the team. It should probably replace Welcome To The Jungle...

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 11:49 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Sustained drives are rare as hen's teeth and will continue to be this season.

For some reason we love running the ball out of power run sets on 2nd and 10. Not sure why this is so hard to figure out here. First, we hardly ever pass out of a power run set, and second we are averaging next to nothing so even if you make your average it's still 3rd and 7. 

This is just one example, but I am sure if it's obvious to someone like me what they are going to  call then it's probably pretty easy for a pro coordinator to defend our offensive play calling. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 03:09 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: I find myself being more optimistic then some fans this week,and that's kind of rare for me. I can see the Bengals making the 6 seed . Probably because I think we are actually better then the Ravens,bills,chargers .

Like I heard someone else say the afc is like the NBA eastern conference,it's just not strong anymore like it once was. Can they beat Pitt at home? Why couldn't they ? Pittsburgh has lost against worse teams then us. But...i really feel like our coach needs to help this team out. You have the worst center,your right guard is sucking . We got no run game,it's the worst it's ever been run blocking. Do you keep telling them to keep practicing ? Do you say oh well if they don't get it done I guess we just lose? It doesn't make no sense.

I feel like if they went for it next game,and got Ross the ball by designed plays , experimented with the line like put in tj Johnson at center, Redman at right guard or westernan.we could potentially go farther then people expect . Call me crazy but I think them moves would get us to the afc championship. And that's putting faith in Dalton also and the coaching staff.

But will they do it? I seriously doubt it. This is why I can't take Marvin Lewis anymore,always playing the wrong guys. I will be ecstatic if he made any of these moves though.

Not THAT optimistic.    I see a COACHING issue. I ain't at practices so... I can't say just WHO is a weak link.. and I fear there's multiple weak links.  GOOD teams? You got TALENT and OVERACHIEVE.  Mediocre..... the talent sucks or you UNDERACHIEVE. I think we UNDERACHIEVE.  

We have  3 rd 2 Rb's. They.. slowly, have becom pretty good. We have OYT's who were rd 1 and 2 and.. are NOT even average. Our superfast  WR, a TOP 10 pick... isn't used.  Our Rd 1 TE... was GOOD.. then can't stay healthy.  Eifort and Hill may both go Free Agent and GONE.  Meanwhile.. our O-Line is NOT okay.  We DID invest draft picks but...the results ain't even " average".  Big question...WHY?
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving all!!! Watching the Vikings right now....

I am so happy for Mike Zimmer - you don't see his team do the same stupid shit that goes on here year in and year out. He addresses issues and makes adjustments when and where needed. Sure, it took a couple of years, but I think he is doing it right - creating a sustainable team to be competitive for years to come rather than make an immediate all-in run for the ring now.

There is something rotten here and it won't go away until this organization has been gutted.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote