Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why doesnt this front office show a sense of urgency??
(03-15-2021, 01:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I bet I could find a dozen quotes from Taylor about having to improve this yera.  you are crazy if you claim he never said that.

That is exactly what EVERY coach in the league says.  And this is not the same as saying "We don't have to improve".   Have you ever heard any NFL head coach say "This is hopeless and I have no plan."

Im talking about Taylor and Tobin having to.improve at their iwn  jobs. Of course they have said overall team has to Improve

Zac and Duke to me have no accountability when it comes
To the last 2 seasons porous 6 25 1 record.

They act like this is 7 year plan
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 01:34 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Im talking about Taylor and Tobin having to.improve at their iwn  jobs. Of course they have said overall team has to Improve

Zac and Duke to me have no accountability

How Zac Taylor stays confident in Bengals despite two wins, an injured franchise QB and job questions (espn.com)

"You have to be critical of yourself," Taylor said. "You have to be critical of some things you really believe in strongly."
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How Zac Taylor stays confident in Bengals despite two wins, an injured franchise QB and job questions (espn.com)

"You have to be critical of yourself," Taylor said. "You have to be critical of some things you really believe in strongly."
Wow Fred he is really taking himself to task with that quote.
I recall when Lewis was head coach he  had no.issue calling himself out of the team failed to meet expectations 
Whats he going.to.say if this team starts out 0 and 3 in 2021??
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How Zac Taylor stays confident in Bengals despite two wins, an injured franchise QB and job questions (espn.com)

Actions they speak louder than Zacs words.
Reply/Quote