Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:26 PM)NKYRob Wrote:
Ask and you shall receive!

Please be true

Reply/Quote
Is this a cruel joke or real?
Reply/Quote
Anybody know the terms?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:29 PM)samhain Wrote: Is this a cruel joke or real?

Seems real. Several sources now reporting it.  
Reply/Quote
This makes me smile

Reply/Quote
While it would be nice, let's remember that Glenn has major health question marks. So we need to be 1000% sure he is going to be ready to play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: While it would be nice, let's remember that Glenn has major health question marks. So we need to be 1000% sure he is going to be ready to play.

Yea I'm sure they want a physical by the medical staff before the trade is finalized.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: While it would be nice, let's remember that Glenn has major health question marks. So we need to be 1000% sure he is going to be ready to play.

Here's hoping there was some vetting involved.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2018, 11:24 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I mean the Browns got Jarvis Landry for a 4th round pick and a 7th round pick. Our 4th and 7th round picks barely make the team let alone play and make a difference.

It's time to stop over valuing draft picks and make some trades for proven players. Especially if the window to win is now.

when you trade you gotta be able to take the cap hit.  for Landry he was on a 1 year big money tag... it would have been hard to do that and something else like linemen I think.

If a team is trying to trade a big money guy they will most likely be cut anyways.

No one is gonna compete with browns on Draft picks or cash this year lol...
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:30 PM)McC Wrote: Anybody know the terms?

Only thing ive seen is we switched 1st with them and we take on his 11.5 mil due this year.

also we got another 5th and sent them a 6th

The Bills will also be sending a fifth-round pick to the Bengals, who will send a sixth-round selection to Buffalo as part of the deal. Like all proposed trades, the Buffalo-Cincinnati deal can’t become official until the new league year starts on Wednesday.
Reply/Quote