Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why don't we have some plays where Burrow runs the ball
It is not like I want him to run like Lamar Jackson but I would like to see him run once or twice a game. I think that keeps the defense honest.
Maybe we do a fake up the middle but he keeps the ball to run around end. He scrambled a lot in college and did it against the Eagles for a TD.
Reply/Quote
I honestly think that they're coaching him not to run. There was a play where he took a sack yesterday, but he had a clear open lane ahead of him to the Right a bit. Looked like he could have easily got the needed yards needed to extend the drive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He gets hit enough in the pocket, why run him and add more hits?

If they were fighting for a playoff spot or playing for anything of meaning, I'd expect to see runs added into the mix, but where we are in the season, why add more hits and risk to the QB?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 10:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I honestly think that they're coaching him not to run.  There was a play where he took a sack yesterday, but he had a clear open lane ahead of him to the Right a bit.  Looked like he could have easily got the needed yards needed to extend the drive.

If Burrow is taking a sack because ZT tells him to not run then we need to get ZT out of here before more of his stank rubs off on the kid.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 10:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If Burrow is taking a sack because ZT tells him to not run then we need to get ZT out of here before more of his stank rubs off on the kid.

That is not something that I read or heard, just a personal observation.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote