Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why don't we try to move some pieces? Let's dream.
This is a it would never happen scenario bc we aren't this bold. But let's day dream for a minute. I'm sick and tired of seeing Dunlap waiting to swat balls away instead of rushing the passer. So why not trade our 3rd and 4th round comp picks, Along with Carlos Dunlap, for the colts first round pick. And let's also trade our 2019 third round pick, along with Dre kirkpatrick and Jordan Willis, for tb pick. Lastly trade aj mccarron and our third round pick for the browns second first round pick. So in conclusion picks 3,5,7,9.

Pick 3 colts(dunlap/third comp/4th comp) Bradley Chubb de nc state.
Pick 5 browns(aj mccarron third round) Derwin James ss fsu
Pick 7 tb(19 third Dre k Jordan Willis) raquan Smith lb Georgia
Pick 9 Cincy Quentin Nelson g ND
Rd 2 p 9 Billy price c osu.

So total coming out the draft with Bradley Chubb, Derwin James, raquan Smith, Quentin Nelson, and Billy price. All three levels of he defense with studs along with 2 on the oline. Come on son. But we don't have the sack.

PS: also very drunk so if this makes no sense or isn't realistic in terms of trade ok.
Reply/Quote
There is only 3 players on this team you can get a first Rd pick for Geno, AJ, and Dalton.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 04:34 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: There is only 3 players on this team you can get a first Rd pick for Geno, AJ, and  Dalton.

Dunlaps probably not worth a high first but plenty teams would give up a mid-low first for him. 
Reply/Quote
Andy to Browns for 1st overall, Browns (Texans) 1st Rd pick, Browns 2nd, Browns(Texans)2nd, Browns (Eagles 2nd), and a Browns 1st Rd pick in 2019.
AJ Green and both 5th Rd picks to Dallas for Zack Martin and Dallas first Rd pick
Geno Atkins to Atlanta for a first round and 3rd round pick.
I would only do one of these trades guess which one.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 08:01 AM)Jpoore Wrote: This is a it would never happen scenario bc we aren't this bold. But let's day dream for a minute. I'm sick and tired of seeing Dunlap waiting to swat balls away instead of rushing the passer. So why not trade our 3rd and 4th round comp picks, Along with Carlos Dunlap, for the colts first round pick. And let's also trade our 2019  third  round pick, along with Dre kirkpatrick and Jordan Willis, for tb pick. Lastly trade aj mccarron and our third round pick for the browns second first round pick. So in conclusion picks 3,5,7,9.

So total coming out the draft with Bradley Chubb, Derwin James, raquan Smith, Quentin Nelson, and Billy price. All three levels of he defense with studs along with 2 on the oline. Come on son. But we don't have the sack.

PS: also very drunk so if this makes no sense or isn't realistic in terms of trade ok.

If you are going to "dream" at least be realistic with your trades.

Dunlap, a 3rd and a 4th will get you a second rounder.
McCarron will get you a 2nd and a 3rd at most.
Dre and Jordan would probably get you a 2nd.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 02:01 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: If you are going to "dream" at least be realistic with your trades.

Dunlap, a 3rd and a 4th will get you a second rounder.
McCarron will get you a 2nd and a 3rd at most.
Dre and Jordan would probably get you a 2nd.

Dre and Jordan plus a third was the deal. And plenty of teams would take Dunlap for a low first. And mccarron plus a third gets us that.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 08:01 AM)Jpoore Wrote: This is a it would never happen scenario bc we aren't this bold. But let's day dream for a minute. I'm sick and tired of seeing Dunlap waiting to swat balls away instead of rushing the passer. So why not trade our 3rd and 4th round comp picks, Along with Carlos Dunlap, for the colts first round pick. And let's also trade our 2019  third  round pick, along with Dre kirkpatrick and Jordan Willis, for tb pick. Lastly trade aj mccarron and our third round pick for the browns second first round pick. So in conclusion picks 3,5,7,9.

Yes trade away all of our DE’s except for MJ. MJ and a rookie, that inspires great confidence ...great plan  :paul:
Also trades are very lopsided to us. Dunlap and a throw in pick or two could net a LATE first rounder like you said but definitely not a top 15 pick. AJ and a 3rd gets a 2nd or at very most a very late 1st from a desperate team. Dre, Willis, and a 3rd might get a 2nd but Kirk was trash this year and has a big contract.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:45 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Dre and Jordan plus a third was the deal. And plenty of teams would take Dunlap for a low first. And mccarron plus a third gets us that.

Dunlap looks spent to me. When you rely on physical superiority, and not technique, there is is going to be a quick, steep drop-off in production as that guy ages. We are seeing the beginning of that from him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 04:18 PM)jason Wrote: Dunlap looks spent to me. When you rely on physical superiority, and not technique, there is is going to be a quick, steep drop-off in production as that guy ages. We are seeing the beginning of that from him.
Dunlap isn't spend that's what's pissing me off. He's not rushing the passer. He pushed the tackle up spins off him. And with a clear path to qb he waits to bat the ball down instead of going for the sack.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 06:07 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Dunlap isn't spend that's what's pissing me off. He's not rushing the passer. He pushed the tackle up spins off him. And with a clear path to qb he waits to bat the ball down instead of going for the sack.

It goes beyond that though. When's the last time he ran somebody down from behind and forced a fumble. I know he had the pick six year, but it seems he's gone from making 4-5 splash plays a year to being almost invisible.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 07:41 PM)jason Wrote: It goes beyond that though. When's the last time he ran somebody down from behind and forced a fumble. I know he had the pick six year, but it seems he's gone from making 4-5 splash plays a year to being almost invisible.

But that's kinda the point. Can't run someone down when ur always in front of them. He needs to rush the passer more. We should have 3 good pass rushers on our team but we only have 2 now.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:45 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Dre and Jordan plus a third was the deal. And plenty of teams would take Dunlap for a low first. And mccarron plus a third gets us that.

No, it doesn't.

Cleveland already offered a 2nd and a 3rd.

So tell me what team would give up the #5 overall pick for a 2nd and 3rd rounder?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 04:35 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: No, it doesn't.

Cleveland already offered a 2nd and a 3rd.

So tell me what team would give up the #5 overall pick for a 2nd and 3rd rounder?

Aj mccarron  got basically a first and a second rounder. I could see teams offer 5 overall for mccarron plus a third rounder.
Reply/Quote
Please, in the name of all that is holy and sacred, draft a new center. I've had enough.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 01:46 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Please, in the name of all that is holy and sacred, draft a new center.  I've had enough.

Price is my number 1 target in this draft
Reply/Quote