Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is no one talking about this?
Anyone who thinks Burfict got a raw deal needs to keep this in circulation. I haven't heard a word about this. Funny how player safety only applies to certain players.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SInow/status/906964381602369536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-36445588883440302368.ampproject.net%2F1505182122052%2Fframe.html
Reply/Quote
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dawgsbynature.com/platform/amp/2017/9/11/16286536/should-the-steelers-be-punished-for-their-antics-vs-browns

Or These! Total BS.
Reply/Quote
Market team. Bengals are dumb enough to let it happen to market teams. We get punished for it. Way the world works.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
It was noticed, I saw it all over the my Twitter Sunday. Lets face it guys, when it comes to shit like this Pittsburgh will always get away with it. If Burfict does something like that he's suspended for 8 games.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 06:47 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Market team. Bengals are dumb enough to let it happen to market teams. We get punished for it. Way the world works.

While this is true, the Bengals and every other motherhumping NFL team should be sending copies of this crap to the league after every game.  The NFL opened the door to this with the Burfict suspension and the rules are either the rules or someone is going to go to jail for racketeering.  

F*ck the NFL and their damn moronic bias.  Based on everything I have seen here, some with repeat offenders, four players from the starting lineup should be suspended for at least 1 game then play like wussies in flag football for the fear of it moving to five games.  

I hope Goodell and his cronies get an absolute lambasting at the hands of all the teams that play the steelers all season long.  I sure as hell will be doing it from the coaches cuts from our games against them since our team has balls the size of BBs. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There's a thread about this in the smack forum, kinda fun to read the steeler fans reactions and what they have to say about this lol.

No one should be surprised. This might be the most upset we've been about a suspension on any player from the Bengals ever. Now everyone is wanting to point out that the steelers are dirty 24/7 and that they get away with it every time because they're a bigger market team and or they pay off Goodell. Now the steelers are on watch by everyone who plays them, you would think that some disciplinary action would have to be made right? Especially with pro players calling out the NFL for being hypocrites for favoritism or money.

This has always been a thing. Favoritism and money is what makes the NFL work. If no one else wants to say it I will. Nothing is going to change. We're going to sit here and continue to watch it happen when we all know something isn't right. Something really messed up is going on and nothing is going to change. We'll probably win against Houston Thursday night and forget that Burfict was even suspended. Steelers will always be dirty, Burfict will always have "questionable" tackles and we'll be the ones to see our team suffer. How it always has been, how it is now and how it always will be. So what can we do about it? Not being sarcastic, I just don't think there is anything we can do. Stop going to games? Not gonna happen, we love our team too damn much, me included. Why doesn't our organization PUBLICLY point out the favoritism to make this to where it can't be ignored? Facts are facts right? Steelers make dirty hits and they get away with it? Hmm okay.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: While this is true, the Bengals and every other motherhumping NFL team should be sending copies of this crap to the league after every game.  The NFL opened the door to this with the Burfict suspension and the rules are either the rules or someone is going to go to jail for racketeering.  

F*ck the NFL and their damn moronic bias.  Based on everything I have seen here, some with repeat offenders, four players from the starting lineup should be suspended for at least 1 game then play like wussies in flag football for the fear of it moving to five games.  

I hope Goodell and his cronies get an absolute lambasting at the hands of all the teams that play the steelers all season long.  I sure as hell will be doing it from the coaches cuts from our games against them since our team has balls the size of BBs. 

I agree. That being said, like someone mentioned, those tweets were retweeted quite a few times (That being said, none of the big reporting agencies even took note of it), so I wouldn't be surprised if some of those players receive a fine in the mail.

I doubt any suspensions will come from it. Because why would that happen?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Apparently that was one of a number of cheap/dirty things the Steelers did in that game. (Surprise!)

They'll get no punishment for it. I mean shit, their coach tried to trip a player on a return and he didn't get suspended for it. Another one of their coaches pulled a player's hair and didn't even get FINED for it.

Roger is too busy blowing the Rooneys and Maras to ever actually punish their team more than is ever strictly required. (Josh Brown 1 game suspension for domestic abuse, Le'Veon skips three drug tests, only gets 3 games and isn't advanced a state in the program.)

But a Burfict shoulder hit on a guy within 5 yards of the LoS? 5 games for you! 3 if you beg and plead and kiss the ring.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Is anybody really surprised?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: While this is true, the Bengals and every other motherhumping NFL team should be sending copies of this crap to the league after every game.  The NFL opened the door to this with the Burfict suspension and the rules are either the rules or someone is going to go to jail for racketeering.  

Ya know....it ain't just us....they do the Brownies this way....they have done the Dolphins dirty numerous times....the Broncos....and those are just recently off the top of my head.  Yet, crickets from the league.  What a joke.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:36 AM)Takedown Wrote: There's a thread about this in the smack forum, kinda fun to read the steeler fans reactions and what they have to say about this lol.

No one should be surprised. This might be the most upset we've been about a suspension on any player from the Bengals ever. Now everyone is wanting to point out that the steelers are dirty 24/7 and that they get away with it every time because they're a bigger market team and or they pay off Goodell. Now the steelers are on watch by everyone who plays them, you would think that some disciplinary action would have to be made right? Especially with pro players calling out the NFL for being hypocrites for favoritism or money.

This has always been a thing. Favoritism and money is what makes the NFL work. If no one else wants to say it I will. Nothing is going to change. We're going to sit here and continue to watch it happen when we all know something isn't right. Something really messed up is going on and nothing is going to change. We'll probably win against Houston Thursday night and forget that Burfict was even suspended. Steelers will always be dirty, Burfict will always have "questionable" tackles and we'll be the ones to see our team suffer. How it always has been, how it is now and how it always will be. So what can we do about it? Not being sarcastic, I just don't think there is anything we can do. Stop going to games? Not gonna happen, we love our team too damn much, me included. Why doesn't our organization PUBLICLY point out the favoritism to make this to where it can't be ignored? Facts are facts right? Steelers make dirty hits and they get away with it? Hmm okay.

Personally....I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the Rooneys helped ol Rog get his gig.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The big difference is that Burfict is labeled as a repeat offender, so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.
Meanwhile, the Steelers have been very rarely suspended, fined, or even penalized for things like this and therefore are not labeled as repeat offenders.
They constantly get a pass for things not being intentional.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:43 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The big difference is that Burfict is labeled as a repeat offender, so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.
Meanwhile, the Steelers have been very rarely suspended, fined, or even penalized for things like this and therefore are not labeled as repeat offenders.

Shit, Mike Mitchell, James Harrison, and now the eyebrowless wonder are all repeat offenders....shitbags.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Shit, Mike Mitchell, James Harrison, and now the eyebrowless wonder are all repeat offenders....shitbags.

They should be, but they aren't considered repeat offenders by the NFL.
Well, maybe Harrison used to be, but he's not been involved in many dirty hits for awhile now (that I can remember anyway).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:43 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The big difference is that Burfict is labeled as a repeat offender, so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

Roger Goodel when it comes to ANYTHING shittsburg:

[Image: article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:41 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Personally....I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the Rooneys helped ol Rog get his gig.

Has to be some love connection between the two. NFL needs fresh blood in the commissioner's chair.
Reply/Quote
So where is the orange can and all the other people who were in the Burfict suspension thread saying that people needed tin foil hats and there is no conspiracy and no favoritism... If Shazier doesn't get atleast 3 games for his repeated violations Godel can just choke on Rooney's corpse's ****.

In case you missed Shazier's dirtbag spear, headhunt intent to cause injury...

http://espn1530.iheart.com/featured/james-rapien/content/2017-09-10-watch-steelers-lb-ryan-shazier-with-the-cheap-shot/

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Thanks. Added to evidence.

Reply/Quote
Is someone collecting video evidence of exhibit A-Z for the season to send to the league?
Reply/Quote
Well Burfict was sending all these out on twitter. Even called out Ben for his ankle/knee twisting tackle.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote