Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is no one talking about this?
Heck, if Roger suspended a Squeeler he'd be assassinated and the headlines would read that its suspected that a disgruntled Bengals fan did it..
They ain't getting suspended. C'mon folks. Do you REALLY expect there to be actual justice?  Justice in Pittsburgh is spelled Just Us.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not a peep about Ben's hit on PFT, and you'd thing such an egregious and blatantly dirty hit from a star player would warrant some attention.

But of course, PFT is ran by a guy who grew up just outside of Pittsburgh.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Not a peep about Ben's hit on PFT, and you'd thing such an egregious and blatantly dirty hit from a star player would warrant some attention.

But of course, PFT is ran by a guy who grew up just outside of Pittsburgh.

That, I did not know.

It's kinda crappy when the media just buries the story because they don't want to change the narrative that the steelers are hard nosed and everyone else is dirty....

Not a single major website has mention of this, but when Burfict shoulder checks a guy, USA Today was even involved in the witch hunt.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The NFL will make the Browns delete all of those videos.

To be honest with you, I really didn't think the hit on Coleman was a big deal.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 10:07 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: The NFL will make the Browns delete all of those videos.

To be honest with you, I really didn't think the hit on Coleman was a big deal.

They said in the article that in their opinion the Coleman hit was the only one where the defender looked like he attempted to hit the ball out instead of taking a cheap shot.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:22 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well Burfict was sending all these out on twitter. Even called out Ben for his ankle/knee twisting tackle.

Pretty much the Kimo play.  Disgusting but so is Shaziers move Burfict would be banned.
Reply/Quote
With the Steelers this is just good hard nosed football. Wink

Seriously I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen Mitchell lead with his helmet ? And he's possibly, maybe, barley been fined ? Shazier as well in his short time has several ! But it's overlooked, swept under the rug, why ???

Because there's a double standard. The NFL can't tear down the platform that makes them so much money.

Don't fool yourself for even a second into believing fair has anything to do with it ! It's all about the $$$$$
Reply/Quote
It's the WWNFL. All you have to do is listen to NFL radio, they have already declared the Stealers will win the AFCN. It's scripted.
Reply/Quote