Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family?
(06-15-2023, 03:03 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just had an interesting thought. In a representative democracy, the people should be telling the politicians what to do and how to think. Instead, it is very evident that it is the politicians telling the people how to think. Well, at least some of the people. Maybe this is part of our problem in this country.

As long as politicians have donators, it ain't going to change.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Surprise !

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Rudy Giuliani says the GOP witness who had all the information regarding their fake Biden bribery scheme has died.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MeidasTouch</a>.<a href="https://t.co/8p8tX9IuSV">pic.twitter.com/8p8tX9IuSV</a></p>&mdash; The Intellectualist (@highbrow_nobrow) <a href="https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1669435720824664064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Complete fools.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I don't pay much attention to right wing rabbit hole news, so this was the first I'd heard of this whole FD-1023 business. When I google what an FD-1023 is, by the FBI's own definition a means to record "unverified reporting from a confidential human source."
If the person who filed the FD-1023 had the tapes, wouldn't the FBI be able to verify the tapes' existence?

It sounds to me like someone filed this FD-1023 that claims that they heard these tapes exist but don't actually possess them. They may not have even personally heard them, as there is no transcript as far as I can tell.

It's also worth noting that FD-1023s are rarely shared outside of the FBI, as they are unverified and mostly used to follow leads rather than be used as actual evidence.

There's a chance this FD-1023 is a clue that leads to the discovery of tapes proving that Joe Biden took bribes and, if that's the case, then I fully support impeaching him, removing him and prosecuting him.

But until some real evidence materializes, I'm not surprised that this hasn't become widely circulated news. It seems to me like no one has actually heard these tapes yet. Or, at the very least, no one has access to them.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 05:53 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't pay much attention to right wing rabbit hole news, so this was the first I'd heard of this whole FD-1023 business. When I google what an FD-1023 is, by the FBI's own definition a means to record "unverified reporting from a confidential human source."
If the person who filed the FD-1023 had the tapes, wouldn't the FBI be able to verify the tapes' existence?

It sounds to me like someone filed this FD-1023 that claims that they heard these tapes exist but don't actually possess them. They may not have even personally heard them, as there is no transcript as far as I can tell.

It's also worth noting that FD-1023s are rarely shared outside of the FBI, as they are unverified and mostly used to follow leads rather than be used as actual evidence.

There's a chance this FD-1023 is a clue that leads to the discovery of tapes proving that Joe Biden took bribes and, if that's the case, then I fully support impeaching him, removing him and prosecuting him.

But until some real evidence materializes, I'm not surprised that this hasn't become widely circulated news. It seems to me like no one has actually heard these tapes yet. Or, at the very least, no one has access to them.

Hey now, you are thinking critically about what these Republican politicians and pundits are saying. That isn't allowed! You must accept what they say without questioning them!
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 05:12 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Surprise !

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Rudy Giuliani says the GOP witness who had all the information regarding their fake Biden bribery scheme has died.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MeidasTouch</a>.<a href="https://t.co/8p8tX9IuSV">pic.twitter.com/8p8tX9IuSV</a></p>&mdash; The Intellectualist (@highbrow_nobrow) <a href="https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1669435720824664064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Complete fools.

I can’t imagine being a passenger in the GOP clown car.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 02:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My media world has evolved. I was an avid CNN and CBS viewer. But, then I watched their values did not align with my own. I eventually made my way to Fox news starting with watching Hannity and Combs duke it out. Two views from 2 guys on opposite sides of the political aisle. Neither claimed to be a journalist and said as much, they provided political opinion.

That is the absolute epitome of someone who is looking for confirmation from their media sources not information.  News is not supposed to reflect one's values.  It is supposed to provide you information

Fox news is now by far the #1 watched cable network taking over from CNN many years ago. Like me, it is apparent CNN went from a well respected news source to one that has been losing viewership (to Fox) for many years. MSNBC and national news sites like NBC, CBS, ABC, AP have also lost credibility. Heck, Rachel Maddow spent 3 years claiming Trump was a Russian spy, spewing lies nightly and now she has been exposed.

the number of viewers is separate from their value as a news source.  Fox just paid $787 million dollars for lying to their viewers about the election.

As far as Durham, he proved no reasonable bureau of FBI would have started an investigation into a the GOP 2016 presidential candidate and then a special counsel named based on a fake dossier that the HRC campaign paid for to get  dirt on a political opponent. You can ignore the facts your liberal media so called experts were wrong and lied. You can still believe because 51 former national intelligence officers signed a letter saying the Hunter laptop was disinformation on the eve of the 2020 election just in time to give Biden cover for a debate against Trump. Sadly, your liberal networks still use these so called experts (all lied and are now known election interference chumps) to attack Trump. There are lots of reason why CNN and MSNBC is losing viewers to Fox News, but having proven liars like Adam Schiff who should have bee censored by Congress for his lies during the impeachment process and these other liars hurts credibility.

He proved nothing.  He stated an opinion in his conclusion

You can argue all you want that Fox News does the same, but you lose the argument Fox continues to add viewers while CNN and MSNBC are losing viewers. So, maybe you need to look in the mirror and see your bias is based on a fake news account of what you are watching and reading.

Adding viewers is meaningless.  The number of views still does not mean that Fox is credible.  They literally admitted in their private e-mails that they changed their narrative surrounding the election because the viewers revolted when they heard the truth.  That's not a news program. I personally get my information from at least a dozen different places across the spectrum.  I beleive a variety of print, digital, televised news reports as well as various newsletters provides a better overview than simply relying on a one or two all with the same viewpoints

CNN went from extremely credible to the worst reporters on the planet. As far as the disinformation on how the accusation occurred, nothing to do with Rudy. It was in fact received from a known paid FBI source since the Obama years who has been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the the FBI because he/she is very credible. So please quit spreading misinformation and liberal lies and talking points. Do yourself a favor, go find he actual facts. Grasserly is not a political hack, very well respected and he has seen the whistleblower FBI form. That is how we know the FBI redacted it.

When CNN has to  pay nearly $800 million because of lies like Fox just did we can talk credibility.   And Grassley is kind of a hack but that of course is an opinion.

The question becomes if this was not a credible accusation, then why is the FBI refusing to let the pubic see it, again it is not classified. Why doesn't Joe Biden encourage the FBI to cooperate with Congress if he and his family are innocent? Why does the Biden family have 100 different bank accounts (minimum) tied to shell corporations?

Because it is not the FBI's job to spread rumors based on unsubstantiated accusations,  Thats why these reports don't get published.
Why does the Trump family have 100's of LLC shell corporations tied to bank accounts?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If Rudy Giuliani had nothing to do with this so-called accusation getting to the FBI, how is it that he is the one announcing the fact the apparent accuser has died?

His dirty little drunken fingerprints are all over this supposed scheme.

Reply/Quote
I mean...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEWSMAX: When will you be able to confirm that these recordings are legit?<br><br>COMER: We don't know if they're legit or not <a href="https://t.co/uAl1mj7rvC">pic.twitter.com/uAl1mj7rvC</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) <a href="https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1668600348414492672?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 13, 2023</a></blockquote>

So we don't know whether these recordings exist. We know that someone claimed to a paid informant of the FBI that he had them and the FBI took note of that as unverified information.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 08:16 AM)pally Wrote: If Rudy Giuliani had nothing to do with this so-called accusation getting to the FBI, how is it that he is the one announcing the fact the apparent accuser has died?

His dirty little drunken fingerprints are all over this supposed scheme.

He made a video where he said that George Soros ( dude is past 90 yo ) followed him in a car on the runway while he was landing off Ukraine with documents. 

Complete fool.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 08:41 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: He made a video where he said that George Soros ( dude is past 90 yo ) followed him in a car on the runway while he was landing off Ukraine with documents. 

Complete fool.

To think, he could’ve gone out on top. America’s Mayor. Instead all I can picture is his hair dye running down his grape on front of The Four Seasons………Landscaping LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 09:28 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: To think, he could’ve gone out on top. America’s Mayor. Instead all I can picture is his hair dye running down his grape on front of The Four Seasons………Landscaping LOL

It really is one of the most spectacular stories of decline in history, to be quite honest. Like, he challenges Icarus for the title.

Reply/Quote
Thanks to AI technology, these tapes and the Trump pee tape will exist eventually.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
BTW, the Mueller Report made a precedent that you can't indict a president while he's in office ( did they pay attention ? ) so what's the point of all of this except distraction for their own trial problems ?

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 10:48 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: BTW, the Mueller Report made a precedent that you can't indict a president while he's in office ( did they pay attention ? ) so what's the point of all of this except distraction for their own trial problems ?

That precedent has existed for decades. Mueller was following guidelines laid out by the DOJ during the Nixon era, if I recall correctly.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 10:48 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: BTW, the Mueller Report made a precedent that you can't indict a president while he's in office ( did they pay attention ? ) so what's the point of all of this except distraction for their own trial problems ?

Mueller did not have the evidence to indict the President because the entire accusation was proven wrong.

Then Schiff lied daily for 3 years about Trump colluding with Russia, said he had proof of it. Of course no such proof existed.

Again I ask, why is the FBI not being transparent with Congress (they have oversight of the DOJ and the FBI) in relation to Biden bribe accusation? Did the FBI start an immediate investigation and try and find the money?

Comer says they have found a bunch of fake LLC's funneling money into 9 family members from foreign countries. He said that does not include Jim Biden who they are still also digging into his financials through bank being issues subpoenas.  

If Congress has found these transactions from foreign countries, did the FBI find them too? Or did the FBI just dismiss the accusations unlike how the FBI handled Trump accusations? Why did James Comey repeatedly state HRC violated the law yet did not charge her or the attorney who had no national security clearance that deleted over 33,000 emails? Why?

Joe Biden had classified documents in 4 locations (clear violation of the law and he was not the POTUS when he stole the documents), yet no raids, no action by the FBI.

Biden has serious issues, the guy said he has plans to build a train over thousands of miles of ocean. His mind is gone and he is a crook.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 12:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Mueller did not have the evidence to indict the President because the entire accusation was proven wrong.

Then Schiff lied daily for 3 years about Trump colluding with Russia, said he had proof of it. Of course no such proof existed.

Again I ask, why is the FBI not being transparent with Congress (they have oversight of the DOJ and the FBI) in relation to Biden bribe accusation? Did the FBI start an immediate investigation and try and find the money?

Comer says they have found a bunch of fake LLC's funneling money into 9 family members from foreign countries. He said that does not include Jim Biden who they are still also digging into his financials through bank being issues subpoenas.  

If Congress has found these transactions from foreign countries, did the FBI find them too? Or did the FBI just dismiss the accusations unlike how the FBI handled Trump accusations? Why did James Comey repeatedly state HRC violated the law yet did not charge her or the attorney who had no national security clearance that deleted over 33,000 emails? Why?

Joe Biden had classified documents in 4 locations (clear violation of the law and he was not the POTUS when he stole the documents), yet no raids, no action by the FBI.

Biden has serious issues, the guy said he has plans to build a train over thousands of miles of ocean. His mind is gone and he is a crook.

BS ...

When asked if Trump would be indicted if not president Robert Mueller said yes.

Check your facts.

https://time.com/5573289/robert-mueller-trump-obstruction-charges/ 

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 12:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Mueller did not have the evidence to indict the President because the entire accusation was proven wrong.

Biden and Pence complied and Trump resisted so he got put in the proverbial choke hold.  Stop resisting and you won't get roughed up, or so I've been told. 
Reply/Quote

LLCs aren't illegal.  Millions of Americans use them all the time to manage their small businesses. They keep someone's personal income separate from business income (and expenses too). It removes an individual from personal business liability. Donald Trump has an LLC for each and every building, franchise agreement, naming agreement, and some no one has any idea what they do.  Are you saying HE did something wrong?  

The FBI knew Hunter Biden and his uncle used LLCs in the course of their business transactions.  But the presence alone of LLCs does not mean the money flowing through them is illegal.  Comer wants to say it is illegal...unfortunately, he can't prove a damn thing.  It wasn't illegal for Burisma to pay Hunter millions of dollars for doing nothing.  It's just not.  They may have been hoping for something in return by Joe but even that isn't illegal.  It is only illegal if Joe provided something to them and sorry Comer and the company have zero evidence that Joe took anything or did anything.

I'll remind you yet again...Donald Trump isn't being charged with taking the documents he so freely admits to taking.  He is being charged with KEEPING them after repeated attempts over a year to have them returned as the law requires.  He is being charged with deliberately hiding them from the FBI and working with another person to deliberately block the government from seizing the documents.  All he ever had to do was return them when asked.  Just like Biden and Pence both did.  

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 12:49 PM)pally Wrote: LLCs aren't illegal.  Millions of Americans use them all the time to manage their small businesses. They keep someone's personal income separate from business income (and expenses too). It removes an individual from personal business liability. Donald Trump has an LLC for each and every building, franchise agreement, naming agreement, and some no one has any idea what they do.  Are you saying HE did something wrong?  

The FBI knew Hunter Biden and his uncle used LLCs in the course of their business transactions.  But the presence alone of LLCs does not mean the money flowing through them is illegal.  Comer wants to say it is illegal...unfortunately, he can't prove a damn thing.  It wasn't illegal for Burisma to pay Hunter millions of dollars for doing nothing.  It's just not.  They may have been hoping for something in return by Joe but even that isn't illegal.  It is only illegal if Joe provided something to them and sorry Comer and the company have zero evidence that Joe took anything or did anything.

I'll remind you yet again...Donald Trump isn't being charged with taking the documents he so freely admits to taking.  He is being charged with KEEPING them after repeated attempts over a year to have them returned as the law requires.  He is being charged with deliberately hiding them from the FBI and working with another person to deliberately block the government from seizing the documents.  All he ever had to do was return them when asked.  Just like Biden and Pence both did.  

So like Biden, as of now it is an accusation and one side the prosecution has told their side to a grand jury. Why do you and liberals not believe in innocent until proven guilty. In Biden's case, as a Patriot I hope our FBI and DOJ has been fair of prosecution of political opponents. All I want to know is what the FBI knows, when they knew it and our Congress looped in to the investigation of the Biden family.

I was a business owner and very familiar with LLC's, I had 5 different LLC"s at one point. I had to file federal, state and local taxes on each LLC. I had to show income (tell where the income came from) and then list any expenses, then pay taxes on the entity (LLC) if there was a net income. Comer is saying the Biden's set up LLC's to launder money, no legitimate businesses associated with them and they have found 10 million dollars flow through these LLC's and then checks sent to 9 family members. It appears they found the money if Comer and Grasserly are telling the truth.

The money they allege is from foreign governments. Hunter himself went on Good Morning America years ago and said he had no experience that would land him a paid position on the board of Burisma. Joe Biden is on record saying he bullied the President of Ukraine to fire a prosecutor or he would withhold 1 billion dollars from Ukraine. He have him 6 hours and he fired the prosecutor. Why would Biden care about a Ukrainian prosecutor? It makes no sense until we find out that prosecutor was investigating Burisma and his son Hinter. Comer says within weeks of Biden leaving foreign countries, they have found money given to the Biden family. It is not just Ukraine, it is more than just one country. All sending money through a chain of different and elaborate money laundering schemes.

Is it true? The only way we find out would be for a special prosector to be assigned to investigate not only the accusations, but the actions of the DOJ and FBI once they received the accusation. There is more to start spying on at least 9 members of the Biden family and Biden's partners like Devon Archer. Did the FBI do that or did the FBI do nothing?

I want equal justice, it just appears the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and have no interest in going after the Biden family with the same enthusiasm they went after President Trump.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So like Biden, as of now it is an accusation and one side the prosecution has told their side to a grand jury. Why do you and liberals not believe in innocent until proven guilty. In Biden's case, as a Patriot I hope our FBI and DOJ has been fair of prosecution of political opponents. All I want to know is what the FBI knows, when they knew it and our Congress looped in to the investigation of the Biden family.

I was a business owner and very familiar with LLC's, I had 5 different LLC"s at one point. I had to file federal, state and local taxes on each LLC. I had to show income (tell where the income came from) and then list any expenses, then pay taxes on the entity (LLC) if there was a net income. Comer is saying the Biden's set up LLC's to launder money, no legitimate businesses associated with them and they have found 10 million dollars flow through these LLC's and then checks sent to 9 family members. It appears they found the money if Comer and Grasserly are telling the truth.

The money they allege is from foreign governments. Hunter himself went on Good Morning America years ago and said he had no experience that would land him a paid position on the board of Burisma. Joe Biden is on record saying he bullied the President of Ukraine to fire a prosecutor or he would withhold 1 billion dollars from Ukraine. He have him 6 hours and he fired the prosecutor. Why would Biden care about a Ukrainian prosecutor? It makes no sense until we find out that prosecutor was investigating Burisma and his son Hinter. Comer says within weeks of Biden leaving foreign countries, they have found money given to the Biden family. It is not just Ukraine, it is more than just one country. All sending money through a chain of different and elaborate money laundering schemes.

Is it true? The only way we find out would be for a special prosector to be assigned to investigate not only the accusations, but the actions of the DOJ and FBI once they received the accusation. There is more to start spying on at least 9 members of the Biden family and Biden's partners like Devon Archer. Did the FBI do that or did the FBI do nothing?

I want equal justice, it just appears the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and have no interest in going after the Biden family with the same enthusiasm they went after President Trump.

Why do Conservatives want Biden jailed for very loose accusations when they ignored and continue to ignore even more substantial accusations of wrongdoing against Donald Trump?  I have not heard any Democrat or liberal say stop the investigation into Joe or Hunter Biden.  In fact, most have said investigate all you want because everything Comer and right-wingers have produced publically s a whole lot of balderdash as Joe would say.  They are throwing out wildly exaggerated unsubstantiated accusations backed up with "proof" that doesn't actually prove anything.  They have to draw a direct line from Burisma (or whomever) to Joe Biden to political action.  And we know they don't have anything even close to that. 

The UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT as well as the governments of most European countries were concerned about the Ukrainian chief prosecutor was IGNORING corruption not that he was investigating it.  He said if you don't put in a prosecutor who will prosecute your corrupt officials you aren't getting aid. It is pretty clear to anyone who listened to his entire statement on that subject and not just the line that Republicans like to quote out of context in order to claim his comments prove His corruption.  Also, keep in mind that Biden was VP.  Congress allocates foreign aid, the President signs the authorization.  The VP has zero legal authority to stop or alter a financial aid package

Conservatives risk angering the base and being called RINOs if they publically say anything negative against Trump let alone say the accusations against him should be investigated.   We're not afraid of investigations into Biden.  Why are you all afraid of investigations into Trump?  

Everyone wants equal justice but conservatives want equivalency when there is none

Reply/Quote