Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn't Housh on the Bengals staff?
When I had housh on my staff I got some ointment from the doctor and that cleared it up.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 05:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: I kind of gave up the guitar after running my index finger through a spinning table saw blade. It kind of had the effect of making my other 3 on that hand the only fingers to use which didn't work out too spiffy. but hey, my guitar makes a nice piece of furniture/art.. something to use the feather duster on once in awhile.. 

Didn't stop Phil Keaggy...... he plays better with 9 than I could ever dream of playing with 10....

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2019, 10:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Didn't stop Phil Keaggy...... he plays better with 9 than I could ever dream of playing with 10....

I'm counting 4 fingers on his fretting hand.

On a related note: I came across a 12 or 13 year old kid a few months back that was better than me. I've known several adults who can play circles around me. This kid's only been playing for 3 years he said. He was good.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote