Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn't Joe B in commercials?
Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Gronk, Marshawn Lynch and others are in commercials. Even rookie Trevor Lawrence is in Subway commercials. Of course he looks like Fabio so women probably love him. But Joe is good looking, articulate, and he has nice (new) teeth. Not to mention he's the biggest story in the NFL this year. Maybe he isn't interested. Maybe he just wants to concentrate on his game. If he does ever do any commercials (and I think he will) it would be cool if he did one for a cigar maker.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good question. Joe B, while an attractive guy, is not as "cute" or animated as some of the others. So what if he isn't in commercials though? It hasn't done anything for Baker Mayfield and those dumb "at home" commercials.
Reply/Quote
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/lordstown-motors-taps-joe-burrow-164607073.html

Only thing I can figure is he tried to lend his support to a local Ohio company. It’s struggling. So knowing stubborn ass Joe he probably thinks he will have to build better electric vehicles than the competition himself.
Reply/Quote
He was in that Nerf commercial with a bunch of other NFL players, but I’m pretty sure a lot of offers are about to start flowing in.

Speaking of commercials though, I think Baker has more of them than he did completions last night. :lol:

Reply/Quote
I'm perfectly fine without him in commercials.

Especially right now, when there are important things to focus on!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:11 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Good question. Joe B, while an attractive guy, is not as "cute" or animated as some of the others. So what if he isn't in commercials though? It hasn't done anything for Baker Mayfield and those dumb "at home" commercials.

Correct. Baker is a way better comedian than an NFL QB. But then Peyton Manning was a great QB AND very good in commercials.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:17 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Correct. Baker is a way better comedian than an NFL QB. But then Peyton Manning was a great QB AND very good in commercials.

His skit on SNL when he tosses the ball with the young kids is epic
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:11 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Good question. Joe B, while an attractive guy, is not as "cute" or animated as some of the others. So what if he isn't in commercials though? It hasn't done anything for Baker Mayfield and those dumb "at home" commercials.

Joe B is plenty cute! His commercials will come for sure, if he wants them to.
Reply/Quote
Maybe he doesn't want to do a bunch of commercials or is very selective about who he will endorse. I imagine he will be getting a lot of offers after this season though. I think many commercials we see with players are filmed in the off season and Burrow was pretty busy rehabbing his knee then.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
He was also rehabbing last offseason when many of those commercials are filmed

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:26 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Maybe he doesn't want to do a bunch of commercials or is very selective about who he will endorse.   I imagine he will be getting a lot of offers after this season though.  I think many commercials we see with players are filmed in the off season and Burrow was pretty busy rehabbing his knee then.

Good point.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:31 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Good point.

Maybe he should replace Mahomes in those Farmers commercials....then we will get more extra salty KC fans going on how unfair that was .
I wouldnt be surprised if he did show up in an insurance commercial but for another firm out there. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:17 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Correct. Baker is a way better comedian than an NFL QB. 

Yeah, because his QB skills are a joke.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
He was in some Buffalo Wild Wings commercials.

Something about picking his sauces and he said “Now Joe’s making the picks!”
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Every time I've seen the Mahomes All State commercials since Sunday, I've thought "Hey isn't it about time for Joe to get in on that?" But those guys (Mahomes and Rodgers) are super bowl champs.

The only one that annoys me on national commercials is Trevor f**cking Lawrence. He can't act his way out of a wet paper bag and he has the face of a horse.

Anyway, I'm new here, but I think Joe will get his, probably after this season. Especially if they make a deep playoff run.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:19 PM)Spider Wrote: His skit on SNL when he tosses the ball  with the young kids is epic

Always worth another look:

And, here's a nostalgia two-for:  John Madden and a Bengals-related skit from 40 years ago that came up when I searched for the Manning skit.  I remember watching this and how it stung at the time. It was the cold-open and came just a week after the game.  

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 09:01 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: Every time I've seen the Mahomes All State commercials since Sunday, I've thought "Hey isn't it about time for Joe to get in on that?" But those guys (Mahomes and Rodgers) are super bowl champs.

The only one that annoys me on national commercials is Trevor f**cking Lawrence.  He can't act his way out of a wet paper bag and he has the face of a horse.    

Anyway, I'm new here, but I think Joe will get his, probably after this season.  Especially if they make a deep playoff run.

Welcome aboard. And btw he does State Farm commercials with Jake from State Farm.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 09:01 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: Every time I've seen the Mahomes All State commercials since Sunday, I've thought "Hey isn't it about time for Joe to get in on that?" But those guys (Mahomes and Rodgers) are super bowl champs.

The only one that annoys me on national commercials is Trevor f**cking Lawrence. He can't act his way out of a wet paper bag and he has the face of a horse.

Anyway, I'm new here, but I think Joe will get his, probably after this season. Especially if they make a deep playoff run.

Yeah Lawrence surprised me. He’s done less that Baker.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Who cares?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 09:21 PM)Stewy Wrote: Who cares?

Yes he does.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote