Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn't Joe B in commercials?
(01-05-2022, 04:36 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Ben may not be in any because of his past trouble with young girls. It's possible no one wants his endorsements.

Say whaaaaaaaat?! Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:05 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Gronk, Marshawn Lynch and others are in commercials. Even rookie Trevor Lawrence is in Subway commercials. Of course he looks like Fabio so women probably love him. But Joe is good looking, articulate, and he has nice (new) teeth. Not to mention he's the biggest story in the NFL this year. Maybe he isn't interested. Maybe he just wants to concentrate on his game. If he does ever do any commercials (and I think he will) it would be cool if he did one for a cigar maker.
The one that pisses me off is the Heisman house commercials. They got Lamar and Baker and a ton of others, but they don't have the best Heisman unanimous winner ever in it...
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 05:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Say whaaaaaaaat?! Ninja

Not sure if you really don't know or if you're just messing with me so I'll just leave this here.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/377912-ben-roethlisberger-off-field-issues-offsetting-on-field-accomplishments

Ben Roethlisberger's Off-Field Issues Offsetting On-Field Accomplishments
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 03:36 PM)BengalYankee Wrote:

That was painful to watch. I wouldn't think it could be worse than the print ad, but there you go.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 03:36 PM)BengalYankee Wrote:

That whole campaign was hilariously cringeworthy.  It will never get old (except to Carson, who has maybe undergone therapy over it).  

As to Burrow, I could see him getting more endorsements as time goes on, but considering he doesn't do much now, I feel it's just not his priority.  And I sorta like the swagger of coming into his pressers and games and not having his face everywhere else all week on terrible commercials.  Most players don't have the personality to pull it off, and the scripts are generally terrible as well.  Maybe Joe has enough self-awareness not to get too tangled in it.  
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote