Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn't my sig pic showing
It's been there just fine since right after the Wild card game. For the past few days it has just been showing a link.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2016, 07:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's been there just fine since right after the Wild card game. For the past few days it has just been showing a link.

The image url is expired. Images from Facebook can sometimes have 'short term' CDN url's, although I believe that's usually for images that you've saved to your own FB photos and then copied the url.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2016, 08:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The image url is expired. Images from Facebook can sometimes have 'short term' CDN url's, although I believe that's usually for images that you've saved to your own FB photos and then copied the url.

Okay, thanks. I know I saved the image to my computer, but I usually just copy the FB link when I post the picture
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2016, 07:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's been there just fine since right after the Wild card game. For the past few days it has just been showing a link.

We rercently banned imagines of board members having sex with farm animals. Sorry for the inconvenience.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 01:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We rercently banned imagines of board members having sex with farm animals. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The two donkeys in the picture were only screwing themselves.
Reply/Quote
I haven't seen anyone's sig in a few weeks. Just a link. Happen d right after the board reset a few weeks ago. I also haven't been able to imbed videos since then. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 04:26 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I haven't seen anyone's sig in a few weeks. Just a link. Happen d right after the board reset a few weeks ago. I also haven't been able to imbed videos since then. 

Go to your User CP>Edit Options and make sure that "Display signatures' and 'Display videos' are both checked.
Reply/Quote