Poll: Who did you like Best?
Andy
Carson
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did you like Better?
(04-30-2020, 05:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Carson, made it possible ro watch our team again, hell of an arm an accuracy untl his busted knee and shou
lder. With Carson there was always that feeling of hope. His mobility was his achilles.

Andy had better players but choked horribly in the playoffs, so he always left that disappointing feeling. Even McCarron almost got us a playoff win without Andy. Andy had a couple of nice comebacks for wins too.

Ill go with Carson.

Carson’s deep ball was a thing of beauty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Dalton.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 06:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Carson’s deep ball was a thing of beauty.

Yes it was, that tear drop bomb was extremely rare. I don't remember many QB's having that talent.
Reply/Quote
Carson. He was a leader. Much better passer.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Dalton. He was happy to be here. He wasn't a prima donna like pick six palmer. Palmer STILL acts like a jilted lover.
Reply/Quote
Dalton. The Bengals a perennial playoff team with him. I also see the defense, O-line, WRs and RBs each played with. Think Dalton is hurt by he was at the end of a playoff win so many times, people just burned out over having their hopes dashed. Then add in the last few years of dread and people forget what he did.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 10:53 PM)Destro Wrote: Dalton. The Bengals a perennial playoff team with him. I also see the defense, O-line, WRs and RBs each played with. Think Dalton is hurt by he was at the end of a playoff win so many times, people just burned out over having their hopes dashed. Then add in the last few years of dread and people forget what he did.

very good point.. the image of Carson is the  good 2005 season but when him getting hurt like that kind of pushes him up in some eyes.... but in 2009 playoffs he was not good.. so really he did very little in playoffs also and only made it there twice compared to Daltons 5. 
Reply/Quote
Carson was just generally unlikeable. Still is.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote