Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A different perspective on Dalton
(12-07-2016, 01:03 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Let me ask you did you even read what I stated, or you just so blindly throwing out stuff cause you didn't read what I actually posted and someone just comes along and starts babbling about Andy Dalton.  On this particular thread #17 post.  All I stated is what makes us think that he is going to get it done with the Ins and Outs of Coaching staff, OC in particular, the defense is becoming older, and himself becoming older in the next 2-3 years.  If anything I  agree with your post, however I don't think Andy Dalton is going to lead us to SB.  As far as who I support as QB for the Bengals, Andy is in he is Our QB.  If Todd from the local Walmart comes in and tries to win us games, Todd from the Local Walmart is our QB, cause he is in the Uniform.  

I was simply addressing the dead horse emoji......I support whoever is playing any position on the team, but I'm growing tired of the ineptitude displayed by those above said players.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 01:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: I was simply addressing the dead horse emoji......I support whoever is playing any position on the team, but I'm growing tired of the ineptitude displayed by those above said players
The emoji was only part of the sequence.   Yawn
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 02:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: The emoji was only part of the sequence.   Yawn

.....well, that was the part of the sequence I addressed. Coffee

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 02:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....well, that was the part of the sequence I addressed. Coffee

LOL!!!   
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 03:01 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: LOL!!!   

Thought you might like that..... Wink

Reply/Quote