Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the lack of downfield vertical throws to Green?
(10-14-2018, 09:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Losing Price like this (someone steps a little on his foot and he has now missed 5 games - doesn't speak well for his durability) has wrecked the line. Hopkins is trying but not equal to the task (as evidenced today he is starting to be consistently overmatched - he was last week also and also against Carolina). At this rate Andy will be on IR before we get a working line together.

Why do people say stupid shit like this?  Have you ever had a three hundred pound guy in cleats step on your foot?  SMH.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:51 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: This.  Very easy answer to the question.

That, and they're able to double him more effectively against the boundary.  He has been most dangerous in the slot, where he has gotten more one on one coverage.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:58 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: This so called bengals team will never win anything,they are going to get killed again when they go to pissburg,the stoolers are in their heads and marvin can never beat them.the stoolers own him.Someone please fire marvin and Austin,he so sucks.If you cannot beat this team in your own house you deserve the hate you are going to get.I so hate the stoolers and I hate losing to them.Just ruined my whole year.To all fans,tweet,social media,fax ,write letters,and just hammer all players and coaches all week.Do not let up.Let them know how so pissed all of us are.You MUST beat the stoolers and marvin simply cannot do this.He needs to go like 10 years ago.

Damn bro......you might need a Valium..... :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:43 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I love how you minimize the impact of a 300+ guy planting a cleat into his foot, while being 300+ himself, as he was in the act of planting his base and moving a man in front of him, as simply "someone stepping on his foot a little".  It's not quite the same as when you stepped on your sister's toe, trying to learn how to dance, back in middle school.

Way to be a supportive fan of the team!  ThumbsUp

I'm not seeing how in order to be supportive I have to be blind to the problems. And us constantly losing players right out of the gate and especially high pick rookies is a problem. And it does call the durability of the players into question. Sitting on the bench injured is the same as not being there for the team - either way you're not there. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 07:37 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Dalton has been nothing short of amazing this year considering the pass protection he is given. 

Dalton had an outstanding game yesterday all things considered !

And yes the lack of time for plays to develop especially against a team that was gonna blitz every other play had a part in not going deep much.

Gotta run the damn ball !
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Losing Price like this (someone steps a little on his foot and he has now missed 5 games - doesn't speak well for his durability) has wrecked the line. Hopkins is trying but not equal to the task (as evidenced today he is starting to be consistently overmatched - he was last week also and also against Carolina). At this rate Andy will be on IR before we get a working line together.

(10-15-2018, 06:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm not seeing how in order to be supportive I have to be blind to the problems. And us constantly losing players right out of the gate and especially high pick rookies is a problem. And it does call the durability of the players into question. Sitting on the bench injured is the same as not being there for the team - either way you're not there. 

Fair enough.  Maybe I'm just reading your post like you're speaking with a sullen, negative tone.  Personally, I'm glad that they're keeping Price out, until he's truly ready for full go.  I don't expect to see him until after the bye.  Having him back will be a tremendous boost to an OL that is getting it's fair share of abuse.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 07:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Holey Hell man. They threw enough. How about letting the guy who was rushing the ball well get a few more carries. Dalton was missing guys left and right, and when he hit them, they dropped a few of them. 

I get that you beat pitt by passing, but when your RB is going well and your QB isn't, especially early, try something different...like, the plays that are working.

Missing guys left and right!? 

What!? 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 03:06 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Missing guys left and right!? 

What!? 

Yeah. He started off 2 for 9 and a couple of the catches in the game were quite acrobatic. He was definitely erratic, more so early than at the end of the halves. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
when Mixon is getting 4 6 yds a pop..theres no reason why Lazer cant draw up a play action bootleg let Andy roll right set his feet and see if him and AJ can connect on a 50 td plus pass.
promise you it make that cb peak just enough where AJ can get a step on him and maybe that single high saftey is takes a false step on the play action
Reply/Quote