Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the negativity???
(01-09-2018, 01:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: its not our faults you all are flip floppers...  Marvin still here yet you guys came back? why to whine? because whining does nothing.

A lot of post around here seem to be BOOO HOOO the bengals didn't do exactly what I wanted them to do.  its like the board is populated with 2 year olds some times

Read again...I'm one of the few that didn't flip flop on how I felt about changes that needed to be made. I also acknowledged theres nothing I can do about it, so I'll continue to support the team, buy tickets and hope for the best. 

The 2 year olds are the ones that can't read.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 04:50 PM)BMK Wrote: Read again...I'm one of the few that didn't flip flop on how I felt about changes that needed to be made. I also acknowledged theres nothing I can do about it, so I'll continue to support the team, buy tickets and hope for the best. 

The 2 year olds are the ones that can't read.

Just cause I quoted your post doesn't mean its all about you.
Reply/Quote
A negative thread about negativity. Delete this ******' thread already
Reply/Quote
I'm willing to give him a chance. If this is indeed a Lewis hire and not a brown hire them he better win at minimum 10 games next yr. Mikey is dying to say I told you so for the ONLY time in his life
Reply/Quote