Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we should want to destroy the Chargers (not playoff game redemption)
[Image: enhanced-buzz-29262-1388173288-1.jpg]

[Image: philip-rivers2.jpg]

[Image: philipriversJ.jpg]

[Image: philip.rivers.face.205x205.jpg]

[Image: PRiversConfused.JPG]
Reply/Quote
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN8hC_gOm-ohhfEzJ_M-f...cyS-iqh4Pw]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlakVemRHgZnY8ds4mpha...z-bJwvl9xA]

[Image: CfielGU.jpg?1?4268]
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=JN.y4nUOr6QUrfNtJgt%2b9NHBg&pid=15...=300&h=300]
Reply/Quote
[Image: fullmetaljacket-2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And now I want to toss my phone off one of these towers.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Him and Jay Cutler have two of the most punchable faces in the NFL
Reply/Quote
We trying to talk but we may have the ugliest QB in the league
Reply/Quote
Hey don't hate on Pip. He wears a bolo tie like nobody's business.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nonsense like this makes me like Rivers, not hate him. The dude is wacky!
Reply/Quote
I honestly think that Rivers' wife deserves some kind of award. They have 7 kids and players don't get to spend much time with their families during the season. Either that woman is super patient or she has a lot of help.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:54 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I honestly think that Rivers' wife deserves some kind of award. They have 7 kids and players don't get to spend much time with their families during the season. Either that woman is super patient or she has a lot of help.

Meh, most women who have 7 kids probably don't have husbands that make more money than entire countries; why not save your sympathies for them (personally, I think sympathy is a finite resource)?
Reply/Quote
Meh. I find it odd that anyone would care either way whether or not the Bengals win or lose. I may be too busy watching trilogy (Star Wars) to even pay any attention to a group of strangers on a field.

Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. I find it odd that anyone would care either way whether or not the Bengals win or lose. I may be too busy watching trilogy (Star Wars) to even pay any attention to a group of strangers on a field.

Ninja

Which triology of the triology of triologys...
Reply/Quote
We should crush them because of what is good in football...

CRUSH YOUR OPPONENTS!
SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU!
HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR FANS!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. I find it odd that anyone would care either way whether or not the Bengals win or lose. I may be too busy watching trilogy (Star Wars) to even pay any attention to a group of strangers on a field.

Ninja

I'm flattered.
Reply/Quote
Philip Rivers is my favorite NFL QB not named Andy Dalton. The dude is a great football player, ultra-competitive in a good way, and he's a good guy off the field (regardless of the reputation that he's received).

I hope the Bengals make him look like a fool this Sunday though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 04:44 PM)Element Wrote: We trying to talk but we may have the ugliest QB in the league

Andy Dalton is an insanely normal looking guy....and even if some random message board dudes think he's ugly, he's still banging a rather attractive lady on a regular basis.  
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Philip Rivers is my favorite NFL QB not named Andy Dalton. The dude is a great football player, ultra-competitive in a good way, and he's a good guy off the field (regardless of the reputation that he's received).

I hope the Bengals make him look like a fool this Sunday though.

Rivers is one of my favorites too. I think he's easily the most underrated QB in the league.

I had him ranked in the top 4 a year or two ago and people thought I was insane for having him above guys like Brees and Ben.

I just needed a good reason to make a thread with all of these pictures because dude makes some hilarious faces on a consistent basis. I was really hoping the team would have come out of nowhere to offer a trade for him when he was supposedly on the block earlier this year. He's very good.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:43 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Rivers is one of my favorites too. I think he's easily the most underrated QB in the league.

I had him ranked in the top 4 a year or two ago and people thought I was insane for having him above guys like Brees and Ben.

I just needed a good reason to make a thread with all of these pictures because dude makes some hilarious faces on a consistent basis. I was really hoping the team would have come out of nowhere to offer a trade for him when he was supposedly on the block earlier this year. He's very good.

I would have given one of my phalanges to see the Bengals pull off a trade for him.  Until he re-signed, I had held out very small amounts of hope that he would end up here.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I would have given one of my phalanges to see the Bengals pull off a trade for him.  Until he re-signed, I had held out very small amounts of hope that he would end up here.

Rivers on this team would be an instant favorite to make the super bowl Cry
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote