Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we should want to destroy the Chargers (not playoff game redemption)
(09-15-2015, 04:42 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Him and Jay Cutler have two of the most punchable faces in the NFL

IK Enemkpali approves this message.  ThumbsUp

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:43 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Rivers is one of my favorites too. I think he's easily the most underrated QB in the league.

I had him ranked in the top 4 a year or two ago and people thought I was insane for having him above guys like Brees and Ben.

I just needed a good reason to make a thread with all of these pictures because dude makes some hilarious faces on a consistent basis. I was really hoping the team would have come out of nowhere to offer a trade for him when he was supposedly on the block earlier this year. He's very good.

The pics reminded me of Jon Gruden. Is it possible they are related? Is there a whole clan of "Chuckie" QBs out there?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote