Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why would anyone fear retribution from Trump is justice system is fair?
I saw the liberal pundit and ex FBI Russian hoax guy McCabe say on liberal news many intelligence officers and their families would leave the country if Trump were elected?

Simply, why? Trump did not attempt to put HRC in jail after elected. He did not attempt to put all of the Russian hoax guys like Comey, McCabe, Strock, HRC campaign members or anyone in jail?

It makes no sense if you are certain the DOJ and AGs around the country are not politicized.

Help me understand why they fear anything if they are innocent?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Easy...they don't trust him. In his first term there were people around him who would have stopped him. This time he has no intention of haveing anyone who won't follow his orders 100% of the time in his circle.

The man publically says he will seek retribution...why shouldn't we believe him?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Trump 2024 is going to be far less restrained than Trump 2016, and that has a lot of people troubled and a lot of people very excited.  I will accept people telling me they are on either side of that, but the idea that Trump is going to just be a regular ol' boring president if we go crawling back to him is the part I find pretty hard to swallow.

I'll believe anything outside of Trump 2024 being a regular ol' "nothing to see here, outside of a few tax cuts and border laws" president.  No way, no how, not what he and his fans want anyways.  And I say this as someone who was rather "Meh...don't care I guess...let's see what happens" when he won in 2016.  You'd have an easier time convincing me that Trump burning our system to the ground is a GOOD thing than you will convincing me he's not going to do it.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 03:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I saw the liberal pundit and ex FBI Russian hoax guy McCabe say on liberal news many intelligence officers and their families would leave the country if Trump were elected?

Simply, why? Trump did not attempt to put HRC in jail after elected. He did not attempt to put all of the Russian hoax guys like Comey, McCabe, Strock, HRC campaign members or anyone in jail?

It makes no sense if you are certain the DOJ and AGs around the country are not politicized.

Because they revel in the doomsday hand wringing. 

It is where that side lives, and what their base eats up.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 05:55 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Because they revel in the doomsday hand wringing. 

It is where that side lives, and what their base eats up.

Liberals say doom is coming, Trump says doom is here.  Again, let's not act like we're back in the ol' days where John McCain told people Obama wasn't a dangerous Arab because it was the right thing to do.  Doom sells...you want to blame anyone, blame us dumbass voters for eating it up and letting it rule our lives.

Remember which side is currently getting away with telling a bunch of "patriots" that the USA is a shithole.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 05:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Liberals say doom is coming, Trump says doom is here.  Again, let's not act like we're back in the ol' days where John McCain told people Obama wasn't a dangerous Arab because it was the right thing to do.  Doom sells...you want to blame anyone, blame us dumbass voters for eating it up and letting it rule our lives.

Remember which side is currently getting away with telling a bunch of "patriots" that the USA is a shithole.

He said doom is here for the taxpayers? 

I agree both sides are crap, but to claim "doom is here" is DJT's message to the people is not remotely accurate.

I do not recall any side saying the country is a shithole, but definitely not the shining city it used to be. I do not think it will be close, regardless of who wins the election. I do side a bit with "doom is coming" in respect to all of the "got aways" at the border. If you can walk to the border and simply claim asylum, get food,  water, medical care, and get bussed off to the sanctuary city of your choice, why would you choose to elude border patrol?

There is so much sadness allowed to go on down there, let alone the drugs, criminals, and potential domestic threats walking into the country unchecked because they are overwhelmed and under supported. But that's a subject for another thread. 
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 03:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I saw the liberal pundit and ex FBI Russian hoax guy McCabe say on liberal news many intelligence officers and their families would leave the country if Trump were elected?

It's fearmongering. I heard today on the radio some clips of some leftist stations saying Trump would arrest people for being liberal and he would be a dictator on day one in office. Some people will listen and be scared and vote that way. Those type of lies are vile. Our system does not allow dictatorship. A president cannot issue an executive order to make himself king. Our military will not, and cannot illegally act against American citizens. Our police will not enforce any such orders and neither will our court systems. But many don't know that and will live in fear. It's pretty sad honestly.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 06:55 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: He said doom is here for the taxpayers? 

I agree both sides are crap, but to claim "doom is here" is DJT's message to the people is not remotely accurate.

Well, Trump promised things would turn tragic if he lost in 2020 and he lost in 2020, so he can't exactly say things aren't awful even if he wanted to be honest, which he doesn't.  Trump's whole brand is to speak in absolute hyperbole, so everything is the greatest or worst ever, so if you are telling me he and his sons and the right wing media aren't painting the current USA as a 3rd world shithole, I'll just disagree with you and that'll be that.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 07:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's fearmongering. I heard today on the radio some clips of some leftist stations saying Trump would arrest people for being liberal and he would be a dictator on day one in office. Some people will listen and be scared and vote that way. Those type of lies are vile. Our system does not allow dictatorship. A president cannot issue an executive order to make himself king. Our military will not, and cannot illegally act against American citizens. Our police will not enforce any such orders and neither will our court systems. But many don't know that and will live in fear. It's pretty sad honestly.

Have you paid any attention to the many former Trump administration officials, like distinguished military veterans, saying Trump is a turd?

Why do you think his own VP won’t endorse him? His own daughter and son in law who were major parts of his first administering want nothing to do with this one?

Crazy what you guys are just ignoring and writing off. When there are many people with direct knowledge of his first term screaming at your face he is a disaster.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 06:55 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: He said doom is here for the taxpayers? 

I do not recall any side saying the country is a shithole, but definitely not the shining city it used to be. I do not think it will be close, regardless of who wins the election. I do side a bit with "doom is coming" in respect to all of the "got aways" at the border. If you can walk to the border and simply claim asylum, get food,  water, medical care, and get bussed off to the sanctuary city of your choice, why would you choose to elude border patrol?

There is so much sadness allowed to go on down there, let alone the drugs, criminals, and potential domestic threats walking into the country unchecked because they are overwhelmed and under supported. But that's a subject for another thread. 

He has literally said we wouldn't have a country if we didn't elect him

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 04:53 PM)pally Wrote: Easy...they don't trust him.  In his first term there were people around him who would have stopped him.  This time he has no intention of haveing anyone who won't follow his orders 100% of the time in his circle.

The man publically says he will seek retribution...why shouldn't we believe him?

I saw him joke once, first day in office and then he would move on. All I have seen in every interview since is "Success will be retribution"

I am sure liberal spokesperson Jake Tapper will ask him if he seeks retribution. But according to liberals like you, he has nothing to seek retribution, he was fairly targeted by the DOJ for Russian Collusion and for the indictments in 2023 after he announced he was running again.

Again, tell me how with no weaponization of the Justice Department he can target anyone. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 05:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump 2024 is going to be far less restrained than Trump 2016, and that has a lot of people troubled and a lot of people very excited.  I will accept people telling me they are on either side of that, but the idea that Trump is going to just be a regular ol' boring president if we go crawling back to him is the part I find pretty hard to swallow.

I'll believe anything outside of Trump 2024 being a regular ol' "nothing to see here, outside of a few tax cuts and border laws" president.  No way, no how, not what he and his fans want anyways.  And I say this as someone who was rather "Meh...don't care I guess...let's see what happens" when he won in 2016.  You'd have an easier time convincing me that Trump burning our system to the ground is a GOOD thing than you will convincing me he's not going to do it.

How did Trump burn the system to the ground? If it is not possible to weaponize the DOJ, how is he going to blow up anything?

Trump's record shows the opposite of blowing anything up for the lower and middle class, he helped them significantly. He also announced new tax cuts for tipped employees, they will pay no taxes on their tips. So, not only do tipped voters need to vote for Trump, but they also need to vote for GOP senators and Congressman so Trump can get his wish across the finish line.

There is a reason many voters like Trump policies over Biden policies.

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 09:58 PM)pally Wrote: He has literally said we wouldn't have a country if we didn't elect him

Others acknowledge his hyperbole and see his sense of over exaggerating things, how are you blind to it?

He is the perfect candidate for far left to be able to take things out of context and/or "chicken little" over.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 07:36 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Others acknowledge his hyperbole and see his sense of over exaggerating things, how are you blind to it?

He is the perfect candidate for far left to be able to take things out of context and/or "chicken little" over.

Talk about being blind to it.
Have fun with this crowd bud.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/10/politics/video/marjorie-taylor-greene-compares-trump-jesus-rally-digvid

It's like a traveling circus going around the country telling you to worship the gold calf. Then Epstein's old friend gets on stage and bitches and talks nonsensical.
WTF is this? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 07:36 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Others acknowledge his hyperbole and see his sense of over exaggerating things, how are you blind to it?

Make up your minds...when we say he lies you all say he always tells the truth and does what he says he is going to do.  When we point out he didn't do something, you claim it was just hyperbole.

The man is a professional con artist. He knows how to attract guliable people with his words.

Why isn't he trusted?

-We've seen the way he has run his business 
-We have paid atttention of his words and actions for the last 9 years
-We see the people he surrounds himself with
-We listen to the words of the people he surrounds himself with
-We listen to what the people who have served with him say about him

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 09:58 PM)pally Wrote: He has literally said we wouldn't have a country if we didn't elect him

There you go again saying things someone didn't actually say. AKA Spreading Mis-information, which you accuse the Right of doing.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 08:52 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: There you go again saying things someone didn't actually say. AKA Spreading Mis-information, which you accuse the Right of doing.

Trump (interviewed by Mr. Kilmeade): "The most important day in the history of our country is going to be November 5. Our country is going bad. And it's going to be changed on November 5, and if it's not changed we're not going to have a country anymore."

So, well... seems to me he kinda said it.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 08:52 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: There you go again saying things someone didn't actually say. AKA Spreading Mis-information, which you accuse the Right of doing.

Mar 30 2024 in an interview with Brian Kilmeade

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-warns-americans-wont-have-country-if-he-loses-november-1885362#:~:text=Former%20President%20Donald%20Trump%20said,vote%20for%20him%20in%20November.

Reply/Quote
Trump is a regular Charlie Chaplin the way he jokes about being a dictator
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 08:57 AM)hollodero Wrote: Trump (interviewed by Mr. Kilmeade): "The most important day in the history of our country is going to be November 5. Our country is going bad. And it's going to be changed on November 5, and if it's not changed we're not going to have a country anymore."

So, well... seems to me he kinda said it.

(06-11-2024, 08:58 AM)pally Wrote: Mar 30 2024 in an interview with Brian Kilmeade

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-warns-americans-wont-have-country-if-he-loses-november-1885362#:~:text=Former%20President%20Donald%20Trump%20said,vote%20for%20him%20in%20November.

Jesus H Christ he did say it.
Now I wonder who said freedom and democracy is under attack and democracy is under "unprecedented assault"

Pure Political talk. If you believe either side, then i feel sorry for you

EDIT: Funny you believe him there, but everything else he says is "lies".. It's almost as if you have selective tendencies...
Reply/Quote