Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would the United States government attack its own citizens?
I ahev always heard theories and conspiracies about how the Government is planning to imprison most of the common citizens. That part I can never figure out is what they would have to gain from doing that. Isn't it a lot oft trouble to lock everyone up and have to feed them and guard them and all of that? Who would pay for that and what would they have to gain to make it worth their money and trouble?

Also how do they get the military personnel to all turn against their fellow citizens? That part doesn't make sense to me either.

I know this is a very popular theory, especially among people who make their living selling guns. But can anyone explain why it would make any sense for the government to do this? And how to they get all the enlisted men to go along with it?
????
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
It's all the new world order crap.
(09-11-2015, 02:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I ahev always heard theories and conspiracies about how the Government is planning to imprison most of the common citizens.  That part I can never figure out is what they would have to gain from doing that.  Isn't it a lot oft trouble to lock everyone up and have to feed them and guard them and all of that?  Who would pay for that and what would they have to gain to make it worth their money and trouble?

Also how do they get the military personnel to all turn against their fellow citizens?  That part doesn't make sense to me either.

I know this is a very popular theory, especially among people who make their living selling guns.  But can anyone explain why it would make any sense for the government to do this?  And how to they get all the enlisted men to go along with it?

Remember when Obama got a lot of heat for saying people clink to their guns and their bible?

He was talking about fear.

Being afraid makes you illogical.  And its a big bad world full of people who think differently than you...so you need something to cling to.

And when you're always afraid you need to keep feeding that because if you're not afraid anymore you won;t be prepared for when the worst happens!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Part of me doesn't think the US government wouldn't attack its own citizens, but then I realize they're awfully ok with sending wave after wave of US citizen off to war over the years so meh.
oil
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-11-2015, 02:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I ahev always heard theories and conspiracies about how the Government is planning to imprison most of the common citizens.  That part I can never figure out is what they would have to gain from doing that.  Isn't it a lot oft trouble to lock everyone up and have to feed them and guard them and all of that?  Who would pay for that and what would they have to gain to make it worth their money and trouble?

Also how do they get the military personnel to all turn against their fellow citizens?  That part doesn't make sense to me either.

I know this is a very popular theory, especially among people who make their living selling guns.  But can anyone explain why it would make any sense for the government to do this?  And how to they get all the enlisted men to go along with it?

Aside from people that listen to Alex Jones and have a 5 year supply of MREs in an underground fortress, who believes this?

While I personally believe that we'll someday have another civil war or revolution, I don't think it will be because the government is rounding up regular people and putting them in camps. 

Our alien overlords wish to have us rounded up, for harvest.
The Government and Military get the benefit of remaining behind.
Ninja
(09-11-2015, 03:13 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Aside from people that listen to Alex Jones and have a 5 year supply of MREs in an underground fortress, who believes this?

You would be surprised.

I was living in Denver when they built their huge airport (early 1990's).  There was a rumor that they were also building huge underground bunkers to hold prisoners.  Like room for hundreds of thousands.  the rumor became so popular that the local newspapers and TV News teams did big photo shoots to prove that there were not thousands of underground cells.  But, of course, by then the people who believed were not going to be tricked by some old video or retouched photos.  

I have a close friend who owns a lot of guns, and he claims it is because he is afraid of the government.  He is smart.  He is an engineer in a management position for a huge multinational company.  So I don't really know if he is joking or not.  I think it is just the excuse he uses to spend so much money on guns.
(09-11-2015, 04:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You would be surprised.

I was living in Denver when they built their huge airport (early 1990's).  There was a rumor that they were also building huge underground bunkers to hold prisoners.  Like room for hundreds of thousands.  the rumor became so popular that the local newspapers and TV News teams did big photo shoots to prove that there were not thousands of underground cells.  But, of course, by then the people who believed were not going to be tricked by some old video or retouched photos.  

I have a close friend who owns a lot of guns, and he claims it is because he is afraid of the government.  He is smart.  He is an engineer in a management position for a huge multinational company.  So I don't really know if he is joking or not.  I think it is just the excuse he uses to spend so much money on guns.

I have some friends that think Obama is some dangerous guy that's going to put Martial Law in place and declare himself a dictator. 

I largely laugh at them.  At one point, they had a group chat on FB and invited me.  I think they kicked me out because of some comments that I made.

I have guns, but nowhere near that amount.  Just for home protection and fun at the range. 

That said, I don't trust the government at all.  How evil they are is largely a matter of opinion.  What evil they might be capable of in the future is anyone's guess.  I don't trust big government at all as you know, and a lot of that is because of what big governments in the history of the world have done to their own people. 
I'd like to shed some light on this but we have a big meeting here at the Government. If you guys could post where you'll be this evening while I'm in the meeting, that would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-11-2015, 04:28 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: That said, I don't trust the government at all.  How evil they are is largely a matter of opinion.  What evil they might be capable of in the future is anyone's guess.  I don't trust big government at all as you know, and a lot of that is because of what big governments in the history of the world have done to their own people. 

I don't go as far as you, but I can't really trust the people who have brought us such things as the House Un-American Activities Committee, the "Gulf of Tonkin Incident",  the Iran/Contra dealings, and Iraqi "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

So I don't trust them very much either.  But I still don't see what motive they could come up with to try and imprison a large portion of the population for no reason.  The business worlds also wants all those people out there working to make stuff and earning money to buy more stuff.  That is how more value is created.  There is no profit motive to spend the money to capture and imprison such a large portion of the population.
(09-11-2015, 04:28 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I have some friends that think Obama is some dangerous guy that's going to put Martial Law in place and declare himself a dictator. 

I largely laugh at them.  At one point, they had a group chat on FB and invited me.  I think they kicked me out because of some comments that I made.

I have guns, but nowhere near that amount.  Just for home protection and fun at the range. 

That said, I don't trust the government at all.  How evil they are is largely a matter of opinion.  What evil they might be capable of in the future is anyone's guess.  I don't trust big government at all as you know, and a lot of that is because of what big governments in the history of the world have done to their own people. 

I remember when they said Bush would have another 9/11 size incident so he could cancel election and stay in power too.

So many dumb people.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-11-2015, 02:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Remember when Obama got a lot of heat for saying people clink to their guns and their bible?

Being afraid makes you illogical.  And its a big bad world full of people who think differently than you...so you need something to cling to.

And when you're always afraid you need to keep feeding that because if you're not afraid anymore you won;t be prepared for when the worst happens!!

That's not true, he was talking about frustration.
(09-11-2015, 04:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't go as far as you, but I can't really trust the people who have brought us such things as the House Un-American Activities Committee, the "Gulf of Tonkin Incident",  the Iran/Contra dealings, and Iraqi "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

So I don't trust them very much either.  But I still don't see what motive they could come up with to try and imprison a large portion of the population for no reason.  The business worlds also wants all those people out there working to make stuff and earning money to buy more stuff.  That is how more value is created.  There is no profit motive to spend the money to capture and imprison such a large portion of the population.

Aside from what some on this board say or believe, you seem like a pretty sharp guy to me.  Why do you fall in line with the two-party system and think that stupidity and ignorance is exclusive to just one side? 

They're both a bunch of incompetent and arrogant frauds.  99% of our government is filled by corporatists that you'd think you'd reject, but you seem to give a pass to one side as long as they have a (D) next to their names.

I don't have any love at all for either party, although I'm typically lumped in with conservatives.  I'd say that's because I think liberal ideals are more idiotic than MOST conservative ideals...it's certainly not because of my voting record.  ThumbsUp
(09-11-2015, 05:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: I remember when they said Bush would have another 9/11 size incident so he could cancel election and stay in power too.

So many dumb people.

When people go too far left or too far right....they've gone too far.  LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Well, remember this ^ did happen. So, there is probably a plan on the drawing board somewhere.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(09-11-2015, 02:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Remember when Obama got a lot of heat for saying people cling to their guns and their bible?

(09-11-2015, 05:08 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: That's not true, he was talking about frustration.

You are both wrong.  He was talking about sex.  If you look as the loose leaf edge of a Bible and push the top toward the bottom the pages will flare open to vaguely resemble a multi-wrinkled vulva.  

And the gun is obviously phallic.

So "guns and bibles" is just code for "sex".  

And good clean "man/woman" sex.  None of that "clinging to their scissors" or "clinging to their banana vacuums".
(09-11-2015, 05:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are both wrong.  He was talking about sex.  If you look as the loose leaf edge of a Bible and push the top toward the bottom the pages will flare open to vaguely resemble a multi-wrinkled vulva.  

And the gun is obviously phallic.

So "guns and bibles" is just code for "sex".  

And good clean "man/woman" sex.  None of that "clinging to their scissors" or "clinging to their banana vacuums".

Not true either. Man/woman sex doesn't interest homosexuals.
People who think the government would ever do something like this on a massive scale are generally not rational people. The elite in America have it made with a population that remains extremely subservient without any need for expensive violence. Why the hell would they kill off the gift that keeps on giving?