Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good article on Hill
Have you guys seen this article on Hill?  http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/8/23/9191877/growing-up-right-in-front-of-our-eyes-jeremy-hill-the-leader

As if I wasn't pumped enough for this season and to see what he could do for a full season, I'm even more so now!!  I loved what we saw out of him last year and can only think this year is going to be even better.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Both Hill and Hyde are in for BIG years. They will see a lot of carries. Could be top 5 both in yardage when it's all said and done.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 10:41 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: Both Hill and Hyde are in for BIG years. They will see a lot of carries. Could be top 5 both in yardage when it's all said and done.

Oh no doubt.  Of course we are hoping Hill has the biggest year.  lol

Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to seeing Hill and Hyde operating in starting roles. I admit I was one of the people who was put off by Hill's little brawl in college and I was excited to see Hyde still on the board and was disappointed that we didn't pick (despite the fact that I am in no way a Buckeyes fan).

I hope they both have great years this year. Granted, our Oline is much better than San Francisco's, but I want to be able to compare them to see if, had we taken Hyde, would we be happy or sad.

I'm not sure why I care.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:53 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm looking forward to seeing Hill and Hyde operating in starting roles. I admit I was one of the people who was put off by Hill's little brawl in college and I was excited to see Hyde still on the board and was disappointed that we didn't pick (despite the fact that I am in no way a Buckeyes fan).

I hope they both have great years this year. Granted, our Oline is much better than San Francisco's, but I want to be able to compare them to see if, had we taken Hyde, would we be happy or sad.

I'm not sure why I care.

He had a brawl in college?

The only off field thing I knew about was his Andy Dalton locker room moment in high school with some girls Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 10:34 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Have you guys seen this article on Hill?  http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/8/23/9191877/growing-up-right-in-front-of-our-eyes-jeremy-hill-the-leader

As if I wasn't pumped enough for this season and to see what he could do for a full season, I'm even more so now!!  I loved what we saw out of him last year and can only think this year is going to be even better.

Good article. It just makes me think of the impact Burfict had on the defense.

Hill and Burfict are so similar to me in their maturity and personalities.

I want both these guys playing in the same season, and I hope we get to see it.

I've never seen Vontaze and Hill interact, but I would think they would have a nice rivalry in practice.

Gio vs Burfict was classic, but Hill vs Burfict must be a whole new show, I wish I could see it.

Both guys definitely elevate the games of their teammates.

I've been struggling to decide whether to pick AJ or Hill in my fantasy leagues this year... im leaning towards Hill!!
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 12:39 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Good article. It just makes me think of the impact Burfict had on the defense.

Hill and Burfict are so similar to me in their maturity and personalities.

I want both these guys playing in the same season, and I hope we get to see it.

I've never seen Vontaze and Hill interact, but I would think they would have a nice rivalry in practice.

Gio vs Burfict was classic, but Hill vs Burfict must be a whole new show, I wish I could see it.

Both guys definitely elevate the games of their teammates.

I've been struggling to decide whether to pick AJ or Hill in my fantasy leagues this year... im leaning towards Hill!!

Yeah, I see that too and you are right, we need both of them.

Oh I know!!!  I'm in a number of different leagues and am trying to mix it up.  I want to have AJ in some and Hill in some.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 12:28 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He had a brawl in college?

The only off field thing I knew about was his Andy Dalton locker room moment in high school with some girls Ninja

Unfortunately.

But it appears as though he's past that part of his life.

http://www.wbrz.com/videos/video-of-fight-involving-lsu-rb-jeremy-hill/
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 02:42 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Unfortunately.

But it appears as though he's past that part of his life.

http://www.wbrz.com/videos/video-of-fight-involving-lsu-rb-jeremy-hill/

Yeah, I think that he has grown up a bit and put that type of stuff behind him.  Let's hope so anyways!!

Reply/Quote
I'm pumped to see what Hill can do, but I have to also admit any article that doesn't mention his ball security issues is more than a bit biased. I think he can overcome that, but we can't act like he's spotless until he shows he can hold onto the thing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 02:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pumped to see what Hill can do, but I have to also admit any article that doesn't mention his ball security issues is more than a bit biased.  I think he can overcome that, but we can't act like he's spotless until he shows he can hold onto the thing.

I get it, I get it, he fumbles. I think people overact though. Adrian Peterson has a high fumble rate as well. I can take a fumble here and there if it means he still busts those 40+ yard runs as often as possible. I guess what I am saying is that if focusing extra on holding onto the ball hinders his running ability at all, I will accept the fumbles to enjoy his full ability haha.
Reply/Quote
I only got through half of that article before I was bawling crying........ it's just so damn BEAUTIFUL!

I've been saying all-along that Hill can carry us to a championship, and, with us using Eifert how we should, along with AJ on the outside (a given), as well as our other weapons, it appears like that's exactly what will happen, especially with our defense looking so good.

Excuse me while I go back to Cry in happiness.......

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I think Hill has grown up so far.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote