Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why your team sucks
(08-20-2015, 11:11 AM)Ryuko Wrote: When you're passionate enough about a teams history to waste 8 pages arguing about it, I don't care who they say they root for in public.  Tongue

Yes.  Other threads are the opposite of a waste of internet pages.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 11:24 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes.  Other threads are the opposite of a waste of internet pages.   Mellow

Well, I think it's over now anyway.  Brad hasn't posted in a a while. He probably realized he was wrong and gave up the fight. 
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 12:19 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, I think it's over now anyway.  Brad hasn't posted in a a while.  He probably realized he was wrong and gave up the fight. 

Now you're just trying to stir it up.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Now you're just trying to stir it up.

Shush it, you! :angry:
Reply/Quote
You guys are arguing over the Cleveland Browns and aren't even fans of the franchise, therefore you ALL LOSE.
Reply/Quote
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 11:58 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Where is BengalYankee when you need him.

How does that change the fact that their team has championships?  How does that refute anything I said?  How do you not know when?

[Image: 1947_Cleveland.png]
Ouch that defeat hurts Cry
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote