Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife is concerned
LOL. Evidently, last night I started speaking another language very fluently (how does she know if she only knows one language)?  I was asleep and only know English and a few important jab words in spanish and German. However, she said I was speaking very clearly in another language. Who would have known?

Bud Light is amazing! While drinking it, I can speak other languages in my sleep? Tell me a Yuengling can do that shit! 

Funny shit I "Had To Share!" 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 09:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL. Evidently, last night I started speaking another language very fluently (how does she know if she only knows one language)?  I was asleep and only know English and a few important jab words in spanish and German. However, she said I was speaking very clearly in another language. Who would have known?

Bud Light is amazing! While drinking it, I can speak other languages in my sleep? Tell me a Yuengling can do that shit! 

Yuengling also allows you to read and write said language...

In all seriousness though, better check in with a local priest for a little exorcism action, just in case!
Reply/Quote
try a piano next time you have quite a few, like this guy..

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 09:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yuengling also allows you to read and write said language...

In all seriousness though, better check in with a local priest for a little exorcism action, just in case!

LOL, she says we are going to church tomorrow. I will give an update if my skin felt like it was burning after the service.

Reply/Quote
Thanks for the humor HarleyDog
Reply/Quote
I've been told I have spoken several different languages after drinking 5 doubleshots of vodka. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Yeungling is just better.......no headaches.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 03:00 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yeungling is just better.......no headaches.

I we're talking piss beer, I'll have a PBR. If we're not getting any alcohol in our brews, I'm sure as hell not paying more than $9 per 12 pack.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 03:32 PM)jason Wrote: I we're talking piss beer, I'll have a PBR. If we're not getting any alcohol in our brews, I'm sure as hell not paying more than $9 per 12 pack.

Hell, PBR is about that high here.....if I'm not slugging Yeungling, I drink High Life.  That said, I get the suitcases of Yeungling bottles for around 18 bucks, cans around 17.

I save the high end brews for sipping, but if it's party time, or in a bar, it's Yeungling or The Champagne of Beers for me. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 09:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL. Evidently, last night I started speaking another language very fluently (how does she know if she only knows one language)?  I was asleep and only know English and a few important jab words in spanish and German. However, she said I was speaking very clearly in another language. Who would have known?

You were speaking in cursive, that's all. Not a foreign language or anything like that, it was just "Cursive" and since no one knows cursive any longer, it sounds foreign.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 04:13 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: You were speaking in cursive, that's all. Not a foreign language or anything like that, it was just "Cursive" and since no one knows cursive any longer, it sounds foreign.

My wife is 49 (I never said that) and she knows cursive. Anyway, wen't to church, skin didn't burn, didn't itch, didn't flake, didn't boil. Ass got a little sore because the sermon lasted about 1.5hrs. However, glad I went, had a good time and enjoyed the message. I love a good message that made the hair stand up on my arms and get me a little excited. It was a good time.

Reply/Quote

How does she know you were speaking very clearly in another language....  Did she know the language?
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 02:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: How does she know you were speaking very clearly in another language....  Did she know the language?

A concerned wife knows everything. You should know this!

Reply/Quote
No one with a "she woke me up and told me the same thing the other day"?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 02:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No one with a "she woke me up and told me the same thing the other day"?

LOL, No. Guys are slipping. Hard to maintain the sense of humor at 0-2.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 03:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL, No. Guys are slipping. Hard to maintain the sense of humor at 0-2.

I'm honestly disappointed in everyone here lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 03:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm honestly disappointed in everyone here lol

If we win against GB. They will get back to normal.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 03:35 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Hell, PBR is about that high here.....if I'm not slugging Yeungling, I drink High Life.  That said, I get the suitcases of Yeungling bottles for around 18 bucks, cans around 17.

I save the high end brews for sipping, but if it's party time, or in a bar, it's Yeungling or The Champagne of Beers for me. ThumbsUp

For some reason I thought you lived outside of the yuengling zone. I have people mule as much of that stuff out to CO that they can fit if they are driving. In my not so humble, and professional experience, it is the greatest maintenance beer known to man. Literally the only contribution to humanity PA has ever made.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 09:52 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: For some reason I thought you lived outside of the yuengling zone.   I have people mule as much of that stuff out to CO that they can fit if they are driving.  In my not so humble, and professional experience, it is the greatest maintenance beer known to man.   Literally the only contribution to humanity PA has ever made.

I am....but every state around me has it. I mule the shit out of it myself...but I'm only an hour and change from Cincy or WVa or TN....not far from Indy.

Agreed on the PA part.

Reply/Quote