Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wikileaks......still no proof of corruption.
(10-30-2016, 12:00 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Hillary is brilliant at untraceable kickbacks.  Go ahead, disagree with me.

Show me your proof.
(10-30-2016, 12:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Show me your proof.

Ummmm.....There is no proof because  she's brilliant at hiding it.  Where did you get confused?

Or perhaps you actually believe the Clintons got $100M+ for being amazing and motivational speakers. In which case, the Clintons have a bridge they'd LOVE to sell you.
--------------------------------------------------------

(10-30-2016, 12:17 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Ummmm.....There is no proof because  she's brilliant at hiding it.  Where did you get confused?

Or perhaps you actually believe the Clintons got $100M+ for being amazing and motivational speakers.  In which case, the Clintons have a bridge they'd LOVE to sell you.

There is no proof becaue it never happened.  What exactly did Hillary do in return for the "kickbacks" she received?  There has to be some evidence of that, right?  People don't pay hundreds of millions in bribes without getting something in return do they?  

JustWinBaby is brilliant at hiding the fact that he rapes little boys.  Go ahead and disagree with me.
(10-30-2016, 12:17 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Ummmm.....There is no proof because  she's brilliant at hiding it.  Where did you get confused?

Or perhaps you actually believe the Clintons got $100M+ for being amazing and motivational speakers.  In which case, the Clintons have a bridge they'd LOVE to sell you.

What I've said over and over about people who "know" about the Clintons.

They "know" something happened but when it gets shot down (again and again) it's not because THEY were wrong...it's a conspiracy to cover up what they "know".

It would be laughable if they weren't so sure of themselves.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Looks like another career has been tarnished by working with the non-corrupt Clintons

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-cuts-ties-with-donna-brazile-after-hacked-emails-suggest-she-gave-clinton-campaign-debate-questions-183855590.html

Quote:CNN quietly cut ties with Donna Brazile, the acting Democratic National Committee chair and a longtime contributor on the cable news network, after hacked emails published by WikiLeaks revealed that she had provided questions to the Hillary Clinton campaign in advance of a town hall and debate hosted by CNN during the Democratic primary....

...the spokeswoman, Lauren Pratapas, said in a statement. “We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor.”
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-31-2016, 05:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like another career has been tarnished by working with the non-corrupt Clintons

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-cuts-ties-with-donna-brazile-after-hacked-emails-suggest-she-gave-clinton-campaign-debate-questions-183855590.html

Awfully large trail of people "resigning" despite it all being lies manufactured by the Russians trying to effect the election.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(10-27-2016, 04:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Phil hates Hillary for trying to help poor people.

He prefers that all donated money go directly to campaign funds.

That's not what I said, but leave it to a liberal lawyer to misconstrue someone's words.

(10-30-2016, 12:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Corruption is being dishonest for personal gain.

So what has Hillary done that is corrupt.

For starters, how about Hillary intentionally deleting emails AFTER receiving a subpeona to see said emails?
(10-30-2016, 12:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There is no proof becaue it never happened.  What exactly did Hillary do in return for the "kickbacks" she received?  There has to be some evidence of that, right?  People don't pay hundreds of millions in bribes without getting something in return do they?  

JustWinBaby is brilliant at hiding the fact that he rapes little boys.  Go ahead and disagree with me.

What's your fascination with this?? Lucie's girls, now little boys?
That was highly inappropriate and you need to chill out talking about raping kids.
(11-01-2016, 12:45 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's not what I said, but leave it to a liberal lawyer to misconstrue someone's words.

I did not misconstrue anything.

You ripped Hillary for doing exactly what every other politician does except with every other politician the monsy goes into a campaign fund while with Hillary it goes to a charity that fights poverty around the world.

If there is another difference that I missed please explain.  
Well I'd say WikiLeaks has more dirt on people than Harry Ried claims he does.
Still no signs of coruption:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hacked-emails-show-clinton-campaign-165658103.html

Quote:A State Department official appeared to coordinate with Hillary Clinton's campaign team hours before the former secretary of state's exclusive use of private emails was first detailed in a news account last year, newly released hacked emails show.

Emails from the files of Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta show that the department official provided Clinton aides with the agency's official response to a New York Times reporter in advance of the newspaper's March 2015 report that Clinton had used a private email account to conduct all of her work-related business as secretary.

(11-02-2016, 05:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Still no signs of coruption:

Because they were told of something that was to be public anyway...in a newspaper.  Not a secret investigation.  A response to a reporter.  Wow.

Clearly we must all vote for, well, whoever you are "not defending".
(10-30-2016, 12:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: JustWinBaby is brilliant at hiding the fact that he rapes little boys.  Go ahead and disagree with me.

First off, I've never been accused of that, much less repeatedly.

Second, I wasn't tipped off by the investigators and then subsequently scrubbed and deleted all the evidence to be requested.

But go ahead and disagree that Hillary is corrupt.
--------------------------------------------------------

Clintons are corrupt/liars to congress/liars in general/criminals/rapist/rape enablers/globalists/against U.S. sovereignty/evidence destroyers after subpeona/debate cheaters/trump rally attackers/election fraud/main stream propaganda protected/helped in the debate by the moderators/multiple examples of collusion/Stealers of Haitis money/etc/etc/etc.

No they're not.

Grass is green.

No it's not.

The sun will come up tommorrow.

No it won't.

I've noticed a pattern here.
(11-03-2016, 09:01 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Clintons are corrupt/liars to congress/liars in general/criminals/rapist/rape enablers/globalists/against U.S. sovereignty/evidence destroyers after subpeona/debate cheaters/trump rally attackers/election fraud/main stream propaganda protected/helped in the debate by the moderators/multiple examples of collusion/Stealers of Haitis money/etc/etc/etc.

No they're not.

Grass is green.

No it's not.

The sun will come up tommorrow.

No it won't.

I've noticed a pattern here.

Clinton is a felon who should be locked up!

She's never even been put on trial for anything...almost every investigation has cleared her for the most part.

Mainstream media covers up for her!!!!11!!11!!!1! I know the truth!!!!!

But none of the facts back up your "truth".

I don't care! Everything that disagree with what I "know" is wrong!

I've noticed a pattern here too....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/these-wikileaks-emails-prove-just-what-a-monster-hillary-clinton-is_us_581a1ecce4b08f9841acad73
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-02-2016, 05:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Still no signs of coruption:

The amazing thing in this story is that the Hills' campaign was told in advance; yet POTUS claimed he found out like everyone else when the news broke. Is this true or is it possible POTUS lied to the American people for some biased reason?

(11-03-2016, 10:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/these-wikileaks-emails-prove-just-what-a-monster-hillary-clinton-is_us_581a1ecce4b08f9841acad73

Wait wait, I thought the emails were not true? The HuffPo needs to make up their mind? They can't just go cherry picking ones that they like and forget about all of the rest.
(11-03-2016, 02:26 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: First off, I've never been accused of that, much less repeatedly.

Only because you are so good at hiding the evidence.

Sound familiar?
(11-03-2016, 07:15 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Wait wait, I thought the emails were not true? The HuffPo needs to make up their mind? They can't just go cherry picking ones that they like and forget about all of the rest.

Then post the worst you have seen so far.