Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-16-2022, 02:51 AM)michaelsean Wrote: We could probably do GD threads in the off-season. Everyone know their role and about what time they should chime in with what opinion

I'm not sure I get what you mean, how would we have Game Day threads in the off-season? 

Or would it just be a GameDay Offseason thread? 

Sorry for the confusion
magikod
Tiger
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:28 AM)magikod Wrote: I'm not sure I get what you mean, how would we have Game Day threads in the off-season? 

Or would it just be a GameDay Offseason thread? 

Sorry for the confusion
magikod
Tiger

I’m just messing around. People tend to say the same things week to week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:22 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m just messing around. People tend to say the same things week to week.

Your fine, I just wasn't sure if I had smoked a bit too much again!  Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Just woke up after last night (time difference +6 hours) and had a sweet sleep. Saw some Titans tumble.....

Could have won this game easier, should have scored at least +1 TD first half, and damn, give Joe the Ball in 4th quarter.

Best thing was Joe after the match "We expected that" and without thinking about the streak, yes we did. You need that confidence in a team to go big. It´s a new era and with Joe staying healthy and all the weapons he got, sky is the limit. Why not us?

WhoDey !!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:05 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I love you llama.

[Image: b1863ec001f174e2d9a3cc0ad89aad0cbf78ddd2...f3f044.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who cares?  I don’t care how it happened. It’s over. No fans in any other city are going to lose their shit like we did if they win in wildcard week.  It doesn’t matter how it happened.

My point is, the defense is average at best, and cannot stop a good passing QB. We have a shot against titans, if we play them.  But I think KC or Buffalo will pick them apart.  I’m happy about the win, but this team needs a better defense and help on the offensive  line. Our only chance to move on, is to out score everyone we play. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:34 AM)sabu74 Wrote: Just woke up after last night (time difference +6 hours) and had a sweet sleep. Saw some Titans tumble.....

Could have won this game easier, should have scored at least +1 TD first half, and damn, give Joe the Ball in 4th quarter.

Best thing was Joe after the match "We expected that" and without thinking about the streak, yes we did. You need that confidence in a team to go big. It´s a new era and with Joe staying healthy and all the weapons he got, sky is the limit. Why not us?

WhoDey !!!!!!!

4 FG’s is too many. Needed to convert some of those to touchdowns, but bengals played too  conservative inside the 20 yard line.
Can’t make that mistake in any more games.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:33 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We didn’t really stop them, we gave up almost 400 yards to a team that as average at best. 

FFS man, go cheer for the Stoolers. I know some of y'all are pissed cause Zac isn't getting fired, but to complain about finally winning a playoff game so you can be "right" in an argument is shocking even for this thread! LoL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:44 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: My point is, the defense is average at best, and cannot stop a good passing QB. We have a shot against titans, if we play them.  But I think KC or Buffalo will pick them apart.  I’m happy about the win, but this team needs a better defense and help on the offensive  line. Our only chance to move on, is to out score everyone we play. 

Well they contained the best QB in the league pretty well s couple of weeks ago. No doubt there is room for improvement, but overall I think they’ve been pretty solid.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:57 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Here!  ive been a  fan since 1975
sweeeeet!  JB is a different deal and just SO GLAD TO SEE A V AFTER SO LONG
SO HAPPY FOR ALL THE BENGO FANS OUT THERE

Absolutely. I live in NOLA so watched every game he played at LSU, and was ridiculously happy when we took him #1. He is a franchise changer.
Reply/Quote
It JUST dawned on me now. Why did Chris Collinsworth not get to call the hometown game that broke the curse?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:42 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It JUST dawned on me now.  Why did Chris Collinsworth not get to call the hometown game that broke the curse?

He will be doing the game tonight between KC/Pitt.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote