Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-15-2022, 04:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Burrow...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Playoff Debut ? <a href="https://t.co/DNLmbklsYr">pic.twitter.com/DNLmbklsYr</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1482431755261030405?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 15, 2022</a></blockquote>

I'm bouncing from the forum during the game. Enjoy the game Bengals Board posters!

Wait a minute.... Did he pick that up off Katies floor today? Some coincidences are just too hard to deny.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Steelers fan checking in, traveling from Pittsburgh. Hoping to see a good game today. About 20 minutes out from our hotel. I fully expect to see a Bengal win today. Your streak ends tonight. Book it. ??

Will you be wearing that silly hat in your Avi so we know who you are?

Reply/Quote
It's a New Day.

Who Dey!

I am nervous, let's get this done.
Reply/Quote
Bengals will be starting 20 out the 22 game 1 starters.

INactives

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bengals inactives against the Raiders: <br><br>WR Trenton Irwin (healthy)<br>WR Stanley Morgan (hamstring)<br>CB Jalen Davis (ankle)<br>DT Josh Tupou (knee)<br>OL Fred Johnson (healthy)<br>DE Wyatt Ray (healthy)<br>DT Tyler Shelvin (healthy)</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1482443795350261762?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 15, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Time is moving so slow. Minutes feel like hours, hours feel like days. Come on 4:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:09 PM)pally Wrote: Bengals will be starting 20 out the 22 game 1 starters.  

INactives

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bengals inactives against the Raiders: <br><br>WR Trenton Irwin (healthy)<br>WR Stanley Morgan (hamstring)<br>CB Jalen Davis (ankle)<br>DT Josh Tupou (knee)<br>OL Fred Johnson (healthy)<br>DE Wyatt Ray (healthy)<br>DT Tyler Shelvin (healthy)</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1482443795350261762?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 15, 2022</a></blockquote>

Looks like Smith is the swing tackle, ahead if Johnson.  

Who is the King of the Jungle today? 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: I will never get over how dumb that “B” logo is.

Just can’t get past it. lol.

Sticks out like a sore thumb every dang time.

When I see Zak wearing that B-sweatshirt on the sidelines during games it just makes us look cheap lol.

Love the stripes — hate that big dumb Sesame Street looking B.

Lol I’m wearing a B hoodie in a restaurant in Cleveland as I read that.
Reply/Quote
I’m amped but jittery. Similar to the feeling of playing right before the playoff games started back in my illustrious flag football college intramural career. Need to get to kickoff now. I’m ready. Hope to see the cameras shaking from the noise there!
Reply/Quote
I expect Vegas to attack the middle. My 'prediction' of 42-7 is what I wanted it to be after they let the Stoolers in. In reality I think it's going to be a nail biter with the Bengals finally getting their first PO win since I was 18 years old.

Who Dey

Reply/Quote
Let's get this ***** rocking!! 1 hour left!!! Whodey!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:12 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Looks like Smith is the swing tackle, ahead if Johnson.  

Who is the King of the Jungle today? 

Ickey Woods is the Ruler today

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Exactly. If Marvin was our coach today, I would be like, meh, I hope they make it close at least.

If Marvin was coach I would be saying "Just win the first playoff game and I'd be content."

So glad mediocre marvin is gone...lol   Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
This is the first time In years that I feel we can win a playoff game. All because of Burrow, a difference maker. Never felt comfortable with Andy Dalton as QB.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Lol I’m wearing a B hoodie in a restaurant in Cleveland as I read that.

Game over, time to do chores lol...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:34 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: This is the first time In years that I feel we can win a playoff game. All because of Burrow, a difference maker. Never felt comfortable with Andy Dalton as QB.

Dalton is a good human and like him as a person. And that cardiac cats thing fit because they could pull it off at times. But Burrow epitomizes Joe Cool. There’s such confidence they’ll always pull it off. If the D shows up, you know the offense can make the magic. It’s a new confidence for this team. A swagger I don’t recall since I was about 5 years old.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:39 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Dalton is a good human and like him as a person. And that cardiac cats thing fit because they could pull it off at times. But Burrow epitomizes Joe Cool. There’s such confidence they’ll always pull it off. If the D shows up, you know the offense can make the magic. It’s a new confidence for this team. A swagger I don’t recall since I was about 5 years old.

It actually feels like they belong in the playoffs and have just a good a chance as anyone else to win and move on.  I haven’t thought that since 1990.
Reply/Quote
Wondering if I should take an extra dose of my BP meds?
Reply/Quote
Turned on the pregame show. Regret it. It is awful and about just about any team that is not the Bengals.

EDIT: Was about to walk out of the room, heard "lets hear from Cincinnati" and stopped thinking it was going to be Bengals stuff.... and they have guys standing on the Bengals field talking about Mac Jones.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:46 PM)M.W. Wrote: Wondering if I should take an extra dose of my BP meds?

I would, thinking this might go down to the last play. FG
Reply/Quote
They did just show our 8 playoff losses lol...
Reply/Quote