Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-15-2022, 05:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Turned on the pregame show. Regret it. It is awful and about just about any team that is not the Bengals.

I would rather stay under the radar, until we get a playoff win.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I need a Xanax in the worst way
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:50 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I would rather stay under the radar, until we get a playoff win.

Under the radar? There's only 4 teams playing today and only 2 teams playing in the next almost 5 hours. There's no such thing as under the radar on a nationally televised game that's everyone's only option. That's not under the radar, that's just a lack of pregame coverage.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Turned on the pregame show. Regret it. It is awful and about just about any team that is not the Bengals.

EDIT: Was about to walk out of the room, heard "lets hear from Cincinnati" and stopped thinking it was going to be Bengals stuff.... and they have guys standing on the Bengals field talking about Mac Jones.

Until the SB it’s what happens. Hype all the games. Break down this one. It’s been back and forth for an hour now. I don’t see it as a diss. It’d be the same for any team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope they can finally come out firing on all cylinders....
Reply/Quote
Happy Who Dey Day!!!

WHO DEY!!! GRRRR!!!! SMASH LV!!!!! Whooooo!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:49 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I would, thinking this might go down to the last play. FG

Or switch from beer to vodka early  Tongue
Reply/Quote
Carr looks focused.

Reply/Quote
Ladies and gents..... it's official, I ain't gonna be even keel today...and I took an aspirin and a blood pressure pill..... LET'S ****ING GO!!!!

Who DeyTigerWho DeyTigerWho DeyTigerJoe

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Tee and Tyler look fierce in those mirror visors.
Reply/Quote
All the media are talking about how fired up the crowd is already and how long the lines getting into the stadium are

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: All the media are talking about how fired up the crowd is already and how long the lines getting into the stadium are

With the jungle rocking and cold weather on the Bengals side you have to think the curse dies tonight!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:02 PM)M.W. Wrote: Or switch from beer to vodka early  Tongue

Why switch? Use TWO coasters. Problem solved.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
Let's effin go boys! Hell yeah! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Let’s rock and roll burrow
Reply/Quote
WHAT UP FELLAS! GO BENGALS! LONG TIME NO SEE!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Carr looks focused.

Wait till u see him play in the cold lol. Nor a good track record for him... I hope David Carr putting Derek at 3 and Burrow at 5 pissed him off...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:59 PM)Tony Wrote: I hope they can finally come out firing on all cylinders....

I fully expect not that lol
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I fully expect not that lol

Game over. Let's do chores..
Reply/Quote