Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-15-2023, 10:04 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Does everybody in the Simms family have a speech problem???  It's BENgals, not BANGgels....

Aikman does it to. 

Every time he talks, I look for Susanna Hoffs. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I must have missed the text

Lol I always go with my Dad.... if I can't go it defaults to his Wife 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Smith looks like he took whatever berserkers used to take before a battle.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My wife is a Jaguars fan, so I'm hoping this game is a no contest after the 1st quarter...you know, for real this time.

I live about an hour from Jax. All my friends are Jags and I pull for them every game that doesn’t directly affect CIN. This area is buzzing. It’s fun.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I hope you have off tomorrow.

I don't  Sad

I'm on the fence...depends on how many BLs that I have... Cool

WHO DEY!!! SMASH the Ratbirds!!! GRRR!!!!!!  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
If Joe gets good protection this will be a blow out.

If not, nail biter.
Reply/Quote
All right! FINALLY postseason time - Bengals versus Rats!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I live about an hour from Jax. All my friends are Jags and I pull for them every game that doesn’t directly affect CIN. This area is buzzing. It’s fun.

Well, if you compare having Urban Meyer to a massive knee injury, Lawrence pulled a Burrow and is doing impressive stuff his first real year where he had a real shot, right?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I live about an hour from Jax. All my friends are Jags and I pull for them every game that doesn’t directly affect CIN. This area is buzzing. It’s fun.

I was stationed in Seattle the year they lost to the Broncos and prior to that SB the city was insane.

To this day iv never seen a crazier NFL fanbase.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'm almost nervous in the sense that this game should be such a one-sided blowout that my confidence level has rolled over from 999999 to 0 like an overused odometer.

Side note, the Vikings fans on their message board are pretty unhappy with their one and done after a fraudulent regular season.  I've said Cousins is like a high-priced Andy Dalton...well, in all fairness Cousins' statline was better than Dalton's playoff performances by a mile.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!! Let's get off to a good start. I'm already nervous.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:11 PM)Housh Wrote: I was stationed in Seattle the year they lost to the Broncos and prior to that SB the city was insane.

To this day iv never seen a crazier NFL fanbase.

Did you mean loss to the Pats?  Because they beat the Broncos...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:08 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Aikman does it to. 

Every time he talks, I look for Susanna Hoffs. 

the worst is when they call them Beengals.
Reply/Quote
Let's get this W.

Remember, the first half tends to mean little for the Bengals success. Padlock the Panic button.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Who Dey I know the fans are going to be loud.... need the defense to force some short fields
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Sam, DJ, Vonn, and Michael Thomas are game day captains

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Did you mean loss to the Pats?  Because they beat the Broncos...

Im definitely mistaken.

I remember Peyton playing tho so I must be thinking about when they won
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, if you compare having Urban Meyer to a massive knee injury, Lawrence pulled a Burrow and is doing impressive stuff his first real year where he had a real shot, right?

He’s so inconsistent but when he’s on, he’s pretty freaking good.

Drives a lot of Jag fans crazy. They were hanging him from the flagpole by his jock in the first half.

Reply/Quote
Lamar has got to be headed to the Jets next year, or something. No way he stays with the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
HOOOOOOOOOUSH

Reply/Quote