Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wildcard Team that scares you the most
1. Squeelers
2. Oakland (it's not the same Oakland we played that's for damn sure!)
Reply/Quote
None of them. Patriots or Broncos would have taken them out before they get a chance to play us.
Reply/Quote
Steelers- That last game was too darn close, IMO. Plus, in our conference, we have never been particular about records when we play each other.

Jets- I think they could throw some things at us defensively that could throw us off our game, similar to PIT.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jets. I just have a feeling they have the ability to pull together a really solid defensive rhthyem and knock us off our game. Our strength is passing and they have a damn good secondary. Front 4 starts getting to Dalton and I don't like that matchup.

Also I feel like Ryan Fitzpatrick would have a good game against us if it came down to one game. He wouldn't win it but he's be like playing against this years Tyrod Taylor. Not gonna make many mistakes but isn't gonna win it by himself either
Reply/Quote
There isn't a team that really scares me in the NFL that's not an elite team. A team that has been written off in the Broncos does scare me because that defense is pure fire when it is on.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I really don't want to play Pittsburgh just because the dirty SOB's will just be trying to injure Dalton, Eifert or Green....
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh knows us. But without Bell they can't beat us.

Chefs are coming around.

Really none of them bother me. We are better than everyone and will face the pats unless an upset happens .
Reply/Quote
I don't want to play the Steelers three times.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 03:04 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Steelers- That last game was too darn close, IMO. Plus, in our conference, we have never been particular about records when we play each other.

Jets- I think they could throw some things at us defensively that could throw us off our game, similar to PIT.

I agree with Zona, these are the only teams that really give me some thoughts we have a chance of losing to.

I think we will beat down Pitt next time in our place but beating them 3 times with those weapons would be hard to do.
Shoot out, could go either way and it all depends on injuries and Rapistburger played today and their D is not bad.

The Jets have one of the best Defenses. So they have that and Chris Ivory.
Reply/Quote
F*****g Steelers.
Reply/Quote
If the jets scare you then so should the bills.   They are basically the same team.

If the next steeler game is close then yes they would scare me . But I don't think they can be close without bell. He makes that much of a difference.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh, no doubt.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
the chiefs can end up winning the AFC west. The broncos still have to play us, the pats and the steelers and the way they are currently playing could easily lose all 3. the chiefs have no one left with a winning record. their toughest game is the raiders who if they win out could also be in contention. Suddenly this division is wide open not only for the division winner but impact it can have on the wildcard.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh and that's about it. They always play us close and you never know how things are going to pan out. They have the stud QB that the other WC contenders don't (Carr is coming up but he's still green), they are still stacked with offensive talent, and their D has been surprisingly decent. The only AFC team that scares me more is New England.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Steelers. If healthy.

Bills. If healthy.
Reply/Quote
It's got to be the Steelers. Hopefully, they don't get a ticket to the dance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 02:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It's got to be the Steelers. Hopefully, they don't get a ticket to the dance.

They have a pretty tough schedule ahead of them.

Seahawks, Colts, Bengals, and Broncos are their next 4 games.

Then Ravens and Browns.
Reply/Quote
steelers,easily
Reply/Quote
The Steelers because, for one, I don't want to see their arrogant asses even make the playoffs.... their entire franchise and fanbase sucks, two, it's tough to beat a team three times (assuming we beat them in our place in the regular season), and, three, even without Bell, they have a lot of weapons on offense.

Not to mention I think they're scum and I think they'd play dirty to avoid losing to us in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote