Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiliam Jackson
(10-15-2019, 08:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right now probably hanging out with Chris Crocker.

Don't worry, we got Tory McTyler in the lineup.  Whoever that is...  Confused
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 07:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I guess he's selling pizza.  Probably arguing with customers.

Oh yea, I forgot all about our pun and joke-laden thread about his pizza place.  Good times before the season started, and all.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 08:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Don't worry, we got Tory McTyler in the lineup.  Whoever that is...  Confused

His real name is Torry Tyer. He was employee of the month at the golden arches, hence the nickname McTyer. Good kid. Works hard. Has never messed up my order. Saw him tackle an angry karen once who ordered the #1 value meal and intercepted the Big Mac, Diet Coke, and all the fries she had before they hit the ground. Great focus and work ethic. He jumped up on the table tho and did a dance and slammed the sandwich in a Big Mac celebration, so he will need some work. But I personally think he's McGreat! Good addition to the team.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 09:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: His real name is Torry Tyer. He was employee of the month at the golden arches, hence the nickname McTyer. Good kid. Works hard. Has never messed up my order. Saw him tackle an angry karen once who ordered the #1 value meal and intercepted the Big Mac, Diet Coke, and all the fries she had before they hit the ground. Great focus and work ethic. He jumped up on the table tho and did a dance and slammed the sandwich in a Big Mac celebration, so he will need some work. But I personally think he's McGreat! Good addition to the team.

I always love it when they make my order right and then drop it on the ground with the first down arm movement.

It's...  it's...  *sniff, sniff*... special.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote