Poll: Will AJ Green win a SuperBowl as a Bengal?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will AJ Green win a SuperBowl as a Bengal?
I think no, because of management (Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis). As such, I don't see why we wouldn't want him to succeed elsewhere. 

The reason to keep him is because we could win a SuperBowl, but based on our team's playoff performance in his tenure, that chance has to be 0.1%. AJ Green's talent is going to waste.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A better question is if he will win a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
The Mathematician over here says the chance has to be 0.1%. Based off of?
Reply/Quote
Just a wild guess, not anything accurate. Do you think it's greater than not? Simple poll, lol. It's been 26 years since the Bengals won a playoff game (and we're talking about winning a suprebowl). Almost as long as AJ has lived.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Just a wild guess, not anything accurate. Do you think it's greater than not? Simple poll, lol.

Well you shouldn't guess anymore.

I think it's dramatic and borderline idiotic to say a team that has made the post-season 5 years straight prior to this year has a 0.1% chance of winning the Superbowl. It's another useless thread.

What chance do the Browns have?
Reply/Quote
What do you think their chance is then? It's been 26 years since a single playoff win.

So let's hear your explanation. It takes a playoff win (and several, consecutively) to win a Superbowl.

The far past doesn't really affect this team other than the same hook (management). The Bengals are 5-14 in playoffs. How do we expect them to win 3 or 4 in a row? Lol.

I know it's tough for you to see sarcasm in posts, I'll put an asterix next time (0.1%*).
Reply/Quote
No.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote