Poll: Will AJ pass Chad in franchise TD’s?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Will AJ break Chad’s TD record?
I predict that Finley will throw a TD to AJ in garbage time after throwing a TD to Minkah Fitzpatrick first. Also, AJ's first and last TD passes being thrown by Bruce Gradkowski and Ryan Finley....wacky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 06:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I predict that Finley will throw a TD to AJ in garbage time after throwing a TD to Minkah Fitzpatrick first. Also, AJ's first and last TD passes being thrown by Bruce Gradkowski and Ryan Finley....wacky.

I can’t remember, why was AJ’s first TD not from Dalton?

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 07:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t remember, why was AJ’s first TD not from Dalton?

He got hurt in that 1st game against the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 02:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Finley has no business ever starting another NFL game. If Allen is out Kevin Hogan should be in there.

Agreed.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I hope he does it Monday against the Steelers.

Because screw them.
Reply/Quote
I think he will, but at this point I'm not sure it is anything to get excited about. Zac has driven the franchise to the lowliest of lows & I'm of the opinion Green deliberately sat out last season when he could have been on the field. I lost respect for him as a player (mind you, I know me losing respect for him means nothing to him or anyone else). Green might have more TDs, but I'll always be a bigger Chad Johnson fan.

Anyhow, grats to Green when he does it. He's an all-time Bengals great. Put 18 in the ring of honor... oh wait, we don't have one of those.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 02:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Bring Dolegala back.

Dolegala was far better than finley and should have given playing time to get his ready.Zac kept finley because he drafted him and he is just awlful and plays scared and has a slow mind. Zac Taylor should step down although he won 't and will be here next season. He is a big talker and not head coach material.He is NOT a leader and nothing more than a brain head with no leadership skills and not tough enough,you can not be a nice guy all the time. You have to run the show.this team makes so many errors on the field and never gets called out for it. He is terrible.such a horrible franchise. Joe Burrow will NEVER be the same.
Reply/Quote