Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Bengals play in NFL Kickoff 2023?
(02-15-2023, 08:30 AM)crab-legs Wrote: The Bills also played on Thursday again in Week 15 at New England.

That was the week 13 game I referenced.  The week 15 game was 49ers at Seahawks.    Bills played the opening Thursday game week 1 against the Rams, Thanksgiving day against the Lions and week 13 Thursday night against the Patriots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 03:55 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: NFL Kickoff 2023 and KC's home opener have a lot of options.

Ranking posibilities ...

1. Bengals -- Rematch the last two AFC Championships
2. Eagles   -- Rematch SB
3. Bills      -- What the NFL wants.
4. Jags      -- Rematch Divisional
5. Miami    -- Tyreek Hill
6. Raiders
7. Broncos
8. Lions
9. Bears

I think it will be the Bengals as the Bills were last year's Kickoff visitors.
I think they will save the Eagles for a Sunday Night game. I don't think they ever had a rematch of the SB for the Kickoff.
I think KC is tagged for an overseas home game and the NFL will never choose any of the first three games on the list for an overseas game.

What say you? Ce que vous dites? ¿Lo que usted dice?

My guess might be a little off the radar.  I will say the Miami Dolphins.  Team on the rise, injuries killed them....lots of storylines.  I could also see a game against the Ravens....depending on their QB situation.  
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 10:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Broncos. Welcome back Sean Payton.

Thought that, but they were so sorry last year...
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2023, 01:33 AM)SouthernFan Wrote: If we have to play on a Thursday night, please make it against KC week 1.  That has the least short week impact and gives us a long week for recovery before a likely division game in week 2. Also, I kind of expect to play the Jags in London as both teams seem to have a good following there and it plays up the young gunslingers Burrow vs Lawrence.

That would be nice if that was the case, too bad cause George here is correct.

(02-15-2023, 08:12 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Playing in the Thursday opening game doesn't exclude teams from another Thursday game.  For example the Bills and Rams opened the season last year on Thursday.  The Bills had another Thursday night game in week 13 (as well as the Thanksgiving game the week before) and the Rams had one week 14.

Yep, still was a good thought. Still thinking we are the most likely to kick off the season against KC.

We haven't ever kicked off the season pretty damn sure.
Reply/Quote