Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Coronavirus Put USA On Top?
(04-03-2020, 10:49 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is rich coming from the guy who asked if the US could benefit financially from this.

When did I say benefit financially?  Yes, we would, but it was about becoming independent from China and other countries to prevent something like this from happening again. 

(04-03-2020, 10:52 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You’re out of your league here Brad.   Your ignorance of the situation started this thread.  Take a couple of rolls back and think about that.

My ignorance of the situation?  Asking if the US would become less dependent on China makes is an ignorant question?  

Please explain how me asking if the US wanting to become less dependent on a country that started a worldwide pandemic that threatens millions of lives is an ignorant question?
(04-03-2020, 10:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How classless can you be?  People are dying and you make a joke about it?  Then again, why would I expect anything less from someone that defends a murderer and also a woman-beater?

This is exactly what you did starting this thread ...

Hey chinese people are dying ( LMFAO ), we're gonna be #1 again.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(04-04-2020, 06:50 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: This is exactly what you did starting this thread ...

Hey chinese people are dying ( LMFAO ), we're gonna be #1 again.

What in my original post suggested that I thought it was funny?
(04-04-2020, 09:21 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What in my original post suggested that I thought it was funny?

Your words.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(03-14-2020, 09:06 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Remind me this in 2 months when people will lose their job due to inactivity and confinement and won't be able to afford the test because they won't be insured anymore and the virus will hit every town and villaga of this country for the lack of national healthcare ...

2 months ...
I wrote you this and the 2 months are not over yet. 
Your lack of global vision is stunning.

How f***ing embarrassing is it that in order for a governor to get what is among the most basic of protection for healthcare workers he has to have the owner of a football team use his team jet to purchase millions of dollars worth of masks from China, instead of being able to rely on the federal government to protect them?

When America was actually first in the world we used to be on the forefront helping countries fight these sorts of things. Now we're running to communist f***ing China and a thinly veiled dictatorship Russia because our federal government is run by absolute morons.

"Put America on top" my ass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-04-2020, 09:48 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: How f***ing embarrassing is it that in order for a governor to get what is among the most basic of protection for healthcare workers he has to have the owner of a football team use his team jet to purchase millions of dollars worth of masks from China, instead of being able to rely on the federal government to protect them?

When America was actually first in the world we used to be on the forefront helping countries fight these sorts of things. Now we're running to communist f***ing China and a thinly veiled dictatorship Russia because our federal government is run by absolute morons.

He is dumber than I thought or the traitor that I feared.

We are dumping out milk... Food... Something tells me we will need food. IDK I have not dug in too deep on that milk stuff so I don't know the cold hard facts on how much it is. You would think if we are wasting a whole bunch our stellar leadership would probably have put Jared on it. He handles all the big stuff.
(04-04-2020, 09:48 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: How f***ing embarrassing is it that in order for a governor to get what is among the most basic of protection for healthcare workers he has to have the owner of a football team use his team jet to purchase millions of dollars worth of masks from China, instead of being able to rely on the federal government to protect them?

Aren't we on top of the number of new cases?... Even with very limited testing?

USA USA USA!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(04-03-2020, 10:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How classless can you be?  People are dying and you make a joke about it?

You called this pandemic something that "could be one of the greatest things to happen to the American economy" because Trump could rally the country to stop trading with China and bring manufacturing back. 

That was a terrible take on economics, a terrible take on the leadership of Donald Trump particularly during this pandemic, and played into the lies being told by the administration at the time about this pandemic.

My post highlighted the reality of the situation. It wasn't a joke, it's reality. The only thing we are at the top of is total cases because of the inept leadership of Donald Trump. We're set to be in far worse shape. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

speaking of classless jokes, in addition to blaming Obama for the stockpile not being filled enough (even though he has had 3 years to do that), he just said this about the death models...

Pence doesn't even flinch.

(04-04-2020, 04:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: speaking of classless jokes, in addition to blaming Obama for the stockpile not being filled enough (even though he has had 3 years to do that), he just said this about the death models...

You gotta see the people who are defending this on Facebook because I said maybe that was inappropriate.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-04-2020, 04:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: You gotta see the people who are defending this on Facebook because I said maybe that was inappropriate.  Mellow

Facebook has become the biggest rally of drunktards worldwide.

At least Trump got one thing : Just tell them what they want to hear.

(04-04-2020, 04:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: speaking of classless jokes, in addition to blaming Obama for the stockpile not being filled enough (even though he has had 3 years to do that), he just said this about the death models...

Isn't there an old saying that goes something like "It's better to be thought dumb, and remain silent than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."?

Excellent contribution Mr President...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(04-04-2020, 05:44 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Facebook has become the biggest rally of drunktards worldwide.

Is that what people really want to hear, or do they just "want" to hear whatever Trump says?  People accept the same message in different ways from different people based upon what they want to hear or how they want to perceive things.

Basically, what I'm saying is if Obama said the exact same things Trump said I sincerely doubt the left and the right would have the exact same levels of support that they do when Trump says it.  

Basically, bragging about ratings and diddling models is only what neo-cons want to hear from a president because Trump is the one saying them.

It sort of reminds me of a female friend who told me a guy bringing flowers to a first date is creepy as hell and a red flag....unless he's hot, in which case it's super sweet and he's the best.
(04-04-2020, 05:44 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Facebook has become the biggest rally of drunktards worldwide.

Anheusure Busch alcohol sales are up 50%

(04-04-2020, 06:00 PM)jason Wrote: Isn't there an old saying that goes something like "It's better to be thought dumb, and remain silent than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."?  

Excellent contribution Mr President...

He communicates oddly compared to what most of us are used to.

(04-04-2020, 06:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is that what people really want to hear, or do they just "want" to hear whatever Trump says?  People accept the same message in different ways from different people based upon what they want to hear or how they want to perceive things.

Basically, what I'm saying is if Obama said the exact same things Trump said I sincerely doubt the left and the right would have the exact same levels of support that they do when Trump says it.  

Basically, bragging about ratings and diddling models is only what neo-cons want to hear from a president because Trump is the one saying them.

It sort of reminds me of a female friend who told me a guy bringing flowers to a first date is creepy as hell and a red flag....unless he's hot, in which case it's super sweet and he's the best.

I take it you gave her flowers and she didn’t put out? Just kidding man. Wub 

Sincerely, I am rooting for DT right now. Dudes got a shitshow on his hands. We all know, no president is trained for this. He could carry himself better, but has improved significantly from just a few years ago. Yet, there are still times when I facepalm and think, “Why did you say that?” 

Honestly I'd love to see the president prove his detractors wrong and act like a grown up to do what needs to be done. You know, maybe think of something other than attacking adversaries or glorifying himself for just once. I'm afraid he's just not capable of it at this point. He just doesn't know how important it is to show the people he presides over that he has a steady and even temper that can weather the crisis.

It's not totally his fault. He was given so much through inheritance that he has no idea what most go through to make something of their lives. All he's ever had to do is throw tantrums and bully subordinates to get deals done, and even then he's been a massive failure on several occasions.

Outside of his father, his mentor in publicity, Roy Cohn was one of the most raging bags of human feces ever to live. No moral fiber in his body and zero regard for law or ethics. He was a straight up closeted homosexual man that outed other homosexuals in order to publicly shame them for being gay. That's what made Trump. The cash daddy made and the tutelage of a wretched walking turd-crusted asshole. Once the image and bluster and pettiness are removed, he's got nothing to offer. A fake of the highest order.

Before him, Cheney was the right wing boogeyman of choice. Even so, if you know about the guys life, you can see a cunning, skill, mastery of policy, and work ethic that got him the power he wielded. Even if you hated him, there was something there to respect. He was a drunken loser that got his shit together, bided his time, and became very powerful. I see none of that with Trump. I can't believe people still buy into this guy being anything of substance.
Don't worry, we're well on our way to getting back to that booming economy that Obama left for Trump

[Image: 929evZ7.jpg]

(04-04-2020, 11:42 PM)samhain Wrote: Honestly I'd love to see the president prove his detractors wrong and act like a grown up to do what needs to be done.  You know, maybe think of something other than attacking adversaries or glorifying himself for just once.  I'm afraid he's just not capable of it at this point.  He just doesn't know how important it is to show the people he presides over that he has a steady and even temper that can weather the crisis.  

It's not totally his fault.  He was given so much through inheritance that he has no idea what most go through to make something of their lives.  All he's ever had to do is throw tantrums and bully subordinates to get deals done, and even then he's been a massive failure on several occasions.  

Outside of his father, his mentor in publicity, Roy Cohn was one of the most raging bags of human feces ever to live.  No moral fiber in his body and zero regard for law or ethics.  He was a straight up closeted homosexual man that outed other homosexuals in order to publicly shame them for being gay.  That's what made Trump.  The cash daddy made and the tutelage of a wretched walking turd-crusted asshole.  Once the image and bluster and pettiness are removed, he's got nothing to offer.  A fake of the highest order.  

Before him, Cheney was the right wing boogeyman of choice.  Even so, if you know about the guys life, you can see a cunning, skill, mastery of policy, and work ethic that got him the power he wielded.  Even if you hated him, there was something there to respect.  He was a drunken loser that got his shit together, bided his time, and became very powerful.  I see none of that with Trump.  I can't believe people still buy into this guy being anything of substance.

Trump is exactly who we all knew he was before the election.  Some wanted to "give him a chance" to "grow into" the most powerful office in the US.  The rest of us knew from his public life that a 70+ year old man wasn't changing.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-20-2020, 12:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don't worry, we're well on our way to getting back to that booming economy that Obama left for Trump

[Image: 929evZ7.jpg]

Well, Trump worked for Vince McMahon for awhile. Makes sense he would want to get advice from his former boss.
(04-20-2020, 01:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, Trump worked for Vince McMahon for awhile.  Makes sense he would want to get advice from his former boss.

He also made McMahon's wife the head of the Small Business Administration in 2017.